"Bless" this House

Manx Bean

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It disturbs me that they are renting schools on Sundays...I think the Department of Education and Children should review this arrangement and consider whether it is still appropriate to hire out public buildings to these nutters.

Pretty sure you will find a more than a handful of teachers and at least one headmaster attend, so doubt that will happen.

If people are so dumb, let them. It just always amazes me how religion is the magical excuse that makes scams legal. I honestly thought of starting my on church a few times (easier money has never been made), but I know that a) I couldn't keep a straight face reading BS fairy tale books and b) I don't like to defraud people.

It disturbs me that they are renting schools on Sundays...I think the Department of Education and Children should review this arrangement and consider whether it is still appropriate to hire out public buildings to these nutters.

Pretty sure you will find a more than a handful of teachers and at least one headmaster attend, so doubt that will happen.

Doesn't that make it even worse?

The fact that people that are instrumental in, and responsible for shaping and educating our children are actually a) gullible enough to be sucked in by this brainwashing and b) could be manipulating and brainwashing impressionable children in their charge is VERY SCARY!!!

QUESTIONS NEED TO BE ASKED, MINISTER CREGEEN!!!

Church-going and God bothering has always been a route to career advancement in government and the public sector on the Island. It's being a believer that has often made the difference between candidates at selection and interview. I've known plenty of them, past and present, and some of them turned out to be fraudsters too.

In the article it says in the article that their accounts are available for all to view at the Company Registry. Looking at the docs available i'm not sure that is the case. There are Annual Returns but in my experience those documents don't have Financial Statements in them?

Archived