"Bless" this House

Manx Bean

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is, "a raging homosexual ..."?

I would imagine someone who is so motivated by their homosexuality that they wish to advertise to the entire world that they are a homosexual by painting their house in rainbow colours for all to see.

I already posted a link which explained the reason they painted the house those colours. It's a protest; they live next door to the Phelps family, the founders of Westboro Baptist Church who are famous for heckling the funerals of dead soldiers and protesting with "God hates fags" placards.

In case you missed the link: http://www.salon.com/2013/03/20/westboro_baptist_loves_the_sodomite_rainbow_house/

I already posted a link which explained the reason they painted the house those colours. It's a protest; they live next door to the Phelps family, the founders of Westboro Baptist Church who are famous for heckling the funerals of dead soldiers and protesting with "God hates fags" placards.

In case you missed the link: http://www.salon.com/2013/03/20/westboro_baptist_loves_the_sodomite_rainbow_house/

Or is it just because you want to advertise to others that you are massively gay?

Or is it just because you want to advertise to others that you are massively gay?

It wouldn't bother me in the slightest if people thought I was "massively" gay, as long as you don't try hitting on me.

You mean you don't want Jack Carter hitting on you but the rest of us are welcome? What a massive gay.

Time to revisit exemptions on rates and taxes for these enterprises. Maybe have exemptions for assets freely available to the wider community - e.g.; churches and church halls that provide concert venues, weddings, funerals etc. to the general community. 'Manses', 'vicarages' and other glebe property not situated adjacent to such properties should not be exempted from rates.

We have laws to prevent pyramid schemes and yet no laws to prevent travesties such as this. I think the entire of the forum is united for once in thinking that scams like this should not be allowed to exist. So err, what can we do to kick this organisation off the island?

Archived