500 new jobs could be created...

Manx Bean

Roger I did get the reference but I don't think any amount of whispering in Thomas' ear will make any difference to the current blood rush to his head. It's a shame as he was well down on my potential sell out list. I had Ashford at about 40 seconds before he was carrying Quayle's briefcase to meetings and talking about fuck all like it was important (quite accurate as it transpires), Callister at about 2 days before he sold out (but he failed on the actual vote before Quayle even got in, then failed in explaining why he changed his vote, then failed again over the TT, then ... well it will be a 5 year cycle of bollocks let's face it), then Beecroft at a week or so over the expensive medication paid for in relation to that ill kid and over the abortion debate, then Boot from the very first second after the polling closed, same as Moorhouse who I'm sure literally still can't believe he even got in at all, Ray Harmer at a few weeks (not bad as the promenade debate has all but silenced him already and does he even still sit over the DOI anymore? He must have a very big desk to sit behind), and finally Bettison after about 3 months of realizing she hasn't a fucking clue about anything other than singing karaoke in the Saddle. Skelly sold out about 5 years ago and got back in on a totally sold out platform.

Thomas I thought wouldn't fold so easily. But clearly I was totally wrong and all that reform he's spent the last 5 years talking about took about 3 weeks to deliver and now it's done.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rob Callister clearly explained why he changed his vote .

So what? The above is my opinion. Why is it any of your business? Are you going to spend a another whole day on here shouting at people for expressing their opinion on things?

Roger I did get the reference but I don't think any amount of whispering in Thomas' ear will make any difference to the current blood rush to his head. It's a shame as he was well down on my potential sell out list. I had Ashford at about 40 seconds before he was carrying Quayle's briefcase to meetings and talking about fuck all like it was important (quite accurate as it transpires), Callister at about 2 days before he sold out (but he failed on the actual vote before Quayle even got in, then failed in explaining why he changed his vote, then failed again over the TT, then ... well it will be a 5 year cycle of bollocks let's face it), then Beecroft at a week or so over the expensive medication paid for in relation to that ill kid and over the abortion debate, then Boot from the very first second after the polling closed, same as Moorhouse who I'm sure literally still can't believe he even got in at all, Ray Harmer at a few weeks (not bad as the promenade debate has all but silenced him already and does he even still sit over the DOI anymore? He must have a very big desk to sit behind), and finally Bettison after about 3 months of realizing she hasn't a fucking clue about anything other than singing karaoke in the Saddle. Skelly sold out about 5 years ago and got back in on a totally sold out platform.

Thomas I thought wouldn't fold so easily. But clearly I was totally wrong and all that reform he's spent the last 5 years talking about took about 3 weeks to deliver and now it's done.

Is it bad news then that full time earnings of the lowest 10% of earners rose in 2016? Would you prefer if median earnings fell in 2016 as they did in 2015? More inclusive growth is surely better than less-inclusive growth? What's your issue particularly, and how would you address that issue?

Roger I did get the reference but I don't think any amount of whispering in Thomas' ear will make any difference to the current blood rush to his head. It's a shame as he was well down on my potential sell out list. I had Ashford at about 40 seconds before he was carrying Quayle's briefcase to meetings and talking about fuck all like it was important (quite accurate as it transpires), Callister at about 2 days before he sold out (but he failed on the actual vote before Quayle even got in, then failed in explaining why he changed his vote, then failed again over the TT, then ... well it will be a 5 year cycle of bollocks let's face it), then Beecroft at a week or so over the expensive medication paid for in relation to that ill kid and over the abortion debate, then Boot from the very first second after the polling closed, same as Moorhouse who I'm sure literally still can't believe he even got in at all, Ray Harmer at a few weeks (not bad as the promenade debate has all but silenced him already and does he even still sit over the DOI anymore? He must have a very big desk to sit behind), and finally Bettison after about 3 months of realizing she hasn't a fucking clue about anything other than singing karaoke in the Saddle. Skelly sold out about 5 years ago and got back in on a totally sold out platform.Thomas I thought wouldn't fold so easily. But clearly I was totally wrong and all that reform he's spent the last 5 years talking about took about 3 weeks to deliver and now it's done.

Is it bad news then that full time earnings of the lowest 10% of earners rose in 2016? Would you prefer if median earnings fell in 2016 as they did in 2015? More inclusive growth is surely better than less-inclusive growth? What's your issue particularly, and how would you address that issue?

My issue is very much how you appear to have sold out into the Manx stablishment very quickly indeed in contrast to many statements you made in your previous term regarding reform. In any event it's obvious that pushing up the minimum wage will push up the earnings for the lowest earners in the IOM. They're only paying it back in higher utility charges, higher rents (public and private), new fixed charge levies like the toilet tax, changes to the personal allowance and the lower rate of tax, and other stealth taxes that disproportionately affect the lower earners the most so I'm not that sure it makes any difference at all that their earnings have gone up slightly.

When are you going to paint that wall or buy some wallpaper? Of course the earning of the lowest 10% of earners rose. The minimum wage was increased. But factoring in cost of living and inflation, it isn't really an increase, is it? It's not even a static figure. Their earnings are falling in real terms.

Rob Callister clearly explained why he changed his vote .

So what? The above is my opinion. Why is it any of your business? Are you going to spend a another whole day on here shouting at people for expressing their opinion on things?
I'm not disputing it's your opinion .

I'm just telling you that you are incorrect. Callister did explain why he changed his vote.

You can have an opinion that he didn't but he is on record as saying exactly why he did.

Do you understand that you are wrong?

"I'm not disputing your opinion, I'm just telling you that are incorrect"

So you are disputing his opinion then.

Exactly. Sadly Notwell just comes across as an arrogant twat and who cares what he thinks. I expressed an opinion he disagreed with it. Fine. It should have stopped there. But no somebody then has to be told they're wrong by the forums angry buffoon who apparently has the answer to everything. Even if you don't want to hear it. Its so tedious.

I understand you struggle. Get an adult to read it to you.

It's concerning that you cannot understand basic posts.

To clarify again, I wasn't disputing that it was your opinion. That's not in question.

However whilst your opinion is that Callister didn't explain his change of CM Vote it is actually a statement of fact that he did go on record to explain.

No one disputes that it's your opinion. It is.

I'm just pointing out you are wrong. And that's not am opinion. It's a fact.

I understand you struggle. Get an adult to read it to you.

It's concerning that you cannot understand basic posts.

To clarify again, I wasn't disputing that it was your opinion. That's not in question.

However whilst your opinion is that Calliper didn't explain his change of CM Vote it is actually a statement of fact that he did go on record to explain.

No one disputes that it's your opinion. It is.

I'm just pointing out you are wrong. And that's not am opinion. It's a fact.

You're a boring asshole. Stick your opinion up your arse. It's always the same (stupid, aggressive, self opinionated) and it's boring as fuck hearing it constantly every day like a broken record.

Yawn.

You're so thick. I hope at least one of your parents is home.

Tedious.

I have you on ignore now so knock yourself out with your angry, aggressive, stupid views at anyone you vaguely disagree with. I couldn't give a shit. You're a broken record pumping out angry shite of no value whatsoever.

Archived