John Bishop Show July

Maxmann

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when billy connolly became famous it seémed every glaswegian up and own the land started to think théy were a ĉomedian if théy spoke like ĥim and fine tuned théir accent to his.

looks like säme effect is happening ẃith ĵohn bisĥop

''I like John Bishop even though he's a scouser''

Wow! Say that to a kebab/pizza shop worker after midnight and you'll be on a 'racial abuse' charge!

why would you tell a kebab worker that even though he's a scouser you like John Bishop?

Why would you tell anyone?

tried to book tonight but appears there are no seats left has it sold out

already?

You're not a civil servant who gets priority booking then?

Just shows the effects of fame. I like John Bishop even though he's a scouser, but there are some absolutely wonderful shows on through the year and the poor buggers are often struggling to fill the first three rows.

I used to like John Bishop too, but then I had the misfortune to go to see his "Rollercoaster" tour a few years back and what a puffed up, unfunny, up his own arse disappointment that was. Distance may be lending disenchantment, but all I can remember now is him banging on for interminable hours about how he was on the telly, and how he knew famous people, and what an absolute card his old mate Freddie Flintoff was (cue half a dozen unfunny anecdotes about Freddie - they were on the telly together, don't you know?) and what a lot of great work he did for charity. Actually no, on that last point and in all fairness, he did raise a brief smile when describing getting his arse crack waxed before a charity cycle ride, but that was only because I was laughing at his pain.

Unless he's improved dramatically since, those who didn't get tickets are the lucky ones.

Just shows the effects of fame. I like John Bishop even though he's a scouser, but there are some absolutely wonderful shows on through the year and the poor buggers are often struggling to fill the first three rows.

I used to like John Bishop too, but then I had the misfortune to go to see his "Rollercoaster" tour a few years back and what a puffed up, unfunny, up his own arse disappointment that was. Distance may be lending disenchantment, but all I can remember now is him banging on for interminable hours about how he was on the telly, and how he knew famous people, and what an absolute card his old mate Freddie Flintoff was (cue half a dozen unfunny anecdotes about Freddie - they were on the telly together, don't you know?) and what a lot of great work he did for charity. Actually no, on that last point and in all fairness, he did raise a brief smile when describing getting his arse crack waxed before a charity cycle ride, but that was only because I was laughing at his pain.

Unless he's improved dramatically since, those who didn't get tickets are the lucky ones.

And Flintoff should be banned from television. Whoever thought he would be able to present TV shows needs sacking. Dull and thick.

Archived