DHSC - MHK Resignation!

notwell

I wonder when "Teddy Smith" will take to this thread and explain it all for us?

Unlike you I only have one log in

But you dont Rob. We're all waiting to hear what "Teddy" has to say about the whole thing.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rob, you're a politician, a representative of the people, and you should give a reason for your resignation. It's not a private personal matter. We pay you and we're entitled to some sort of explanation. That's the way it is.

Always remember that Rob. All those people gave you a very precious thing - their vote. For you to represent them.

Don't let them down with your foibles.

He's probably on page 3 of his media course. We'll no doubt hear ALL about it when he gets to page 5.

My worry is that his reasons are so woolly that he's now sat at home weighing up what is the biggest public sympathy winner as he hasn't explained the exact reason why he resigned. Abortion / Bridgewater Cabs / Abortion / Bridgewater Cabs / Abortion ....... etc

Gut feeling is that most Onchan grannies won't support the abortion proposals, but do have an interest in what taxi they get when they're in Liverpool having their piles and varicose veins done on the NHS so it will be Bridgewater cabs. Although he might well cite both and hedge his bets for maximum effect.

It has nothing to do with a Government Policy
If that's true then you just look like a knob.

Personal differences are no sound basis to resign after such a short period of time. I've worked with some very difficult people over the years but never thrown the towel in after only 4 proxy months. Looks like a lack of backbone if it's not over DHSC policy to be honest.

I suspect those very difficult people you mention were probably reasonable people that just couldn't be bothered flattering your ego.

He's probably on page 3 of his media course. We'll no doubt hear ALL about it when he gets to page 5.

My worry is that his reasons are so woolly that he's now sat at home weighing up what is the biggest public sympathy winner as he hasn't explained the exact reason why he resigned. Abortion / Bridgewater Cabs / Abortion / Bridgewater Cabs / Abortion ....... etc

Gut feeling is that most Onchan grannies won't support the abortion proposals, but do have an interest in what taxi they get when they're in Liverpool having their piles and varicose veins done on the NHS so it will be Bridgewater cabs. Although he might well cite both and hedge his bets for maximum effect.

Personal differences are no sound basis to resign after such a short period of time. I've worked with some very difficult people over the years but never thrown the towel in after only 4 proxy months. Looks like a lack of backbone if it's not over DHSC policy to be honest.

I suspect those very difficult people you mention were probably reasonable people that just couldn't be bothered flattering your ego.

No, generally clueless mouthy arseholes like you who went round talking absolute crap they couldn't possibly back up and then aggressively shouted people down who picked them up for it. There's exactly that sort of clueless aggressive fuckwit in every business.

Not only that, you have left me looking extremelely foolish rob.

Sorry Enigma - just being honest

Well maybe you shouldn't be?

It would have been much more dignified to say you jacked it in because you didn't agree with their stance on abortion or the Liverpool taxis than admit, as a near 50 year old man, that after 4 months you can't deal with a stroppy single minded 60 year old woman.

I don't know Mr Callister, but he strikes me as being too fond of the sound of his own voice. I dare say he has his principles, but I suspect this has more to do with his over inflated ego than anything else. He's not exactly made a brilliant start to his Keys career, given his recent performance over the TT branding debacle. You need to learn to walk before you can run. Lots to learn.

It's called engagement

As the for TT Branding Debacle, it was right to protect the £2.6 millions of revenue streams.

We just didn't handle the situation very well and that was my fault.

It's called arrogance, as you've just demonstrated.

No, generally clueless mouthy arseholes like you who went round talking absolute crap they couldn't possibly back up and then aggressively shouted people down who picked them up for it. There's exactly that sort of clueless aggressive fuckwit in every business.

Oh come on now, you're a nobody sat in the corner pissing people off. They can't be arsed with you and then you then pretend you're the one tolerating people.

No wonder you're unemployed (and unemployable)whatever.gif

You really do appear to be a monumental twat.

Unemployed? This is from someone who seems to spend their entire working day on MF.

I have to go now. I have work to do. No doubt you'll be on here all day again.

Archived