DHSC - MHK Resignation!

notwell

You guys make me laugh..Sometimes maybe there might just be a real and understandable reason why Rob can't say why he's resigned . Give him a break and wait and one of these days it will all be revealed . And if it isn't it's sure not Rob Callister fault.

Then perhaps you all will change your rhetoric ..just saying

There has to be more to this. The ubiquitous vultures on here seem to be jumping to the usual outlandish conclusions without a clue as to what prompted RC's resignation. That he hasn't made his reasons clear up to now is no indication of failure or unsuitability.

Face facts. Whatever daft game he's playing Beecroft is 10 times cleverer than him so he's fucked whichever way.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard the interview on Mandate this morning and Rob spent a lot of time talking about how busy he is, and how open, honest and principled he is. But it seems we'll just have to take his word that he's all of those things because he's not prepared to actually provide any evidence to allow people to judge this situation for themselves.

@Jacko...

I'm amazed you talk of facts. I haven't seen or heard anything that amounts to fact (neither have you, for that matter), only conjecture.

Seems to me to be more a case of what people don't know they'll make up.

I heard the interview on Mandate this morning and Rob spent a lot of time talking about how busy he is, and how open, honest and principled he is. But it seems we'll just have to take his word that he's all of those things because he's not prepared to actually provide any evidence to allow people to judge this situation for themselves.

The main issue he has is that he apparently has no ability to judge the position he is in. He seems to 100% believe he is in the right here when it's obvious to everyone else that he's completely fucked. He clearly has limited ability to analyze the true situation he is in, or to properly gauge how politics in the IOM works, or even to effectively use the media training that he doesn't even know the cost of. It's going to be really funny to see how this all ends.

His only supporters seem to be total mental cases like James Corrin or Buster Lewin. It's a shame he seems to think that soclal media support and 'likes' equates to the real world when they don't.

Still waiting for him to let me have the facts concerning the 'media training course', beginning to wonder how open , honest and principled he really is .Fine words butter no parsnipsflowers.gifwhistling.gif ........ by their fruits ye shall know them

I think a good many of the posters would have issues with sitting on a board where the MD flies solo, on a broomstick in this case, and does not keep other members of the board in the loop so the first they here of a measure that is taken which has become controversial is on social media or in the press, this is past rudeness it is plain ignorant, I think Kate has been emulating the Scottish krankie look alike.

I think a good many of the posters would have issues with sitting on a board where the MD flies solo, on a broomstick in this case, and does not keep other members of the board in the loop so the first they here of a measure that is taken which has become controversial is on social media or in the press, this is past rudeness it is plain ignorant, I think Kate has been emulating the Scottish krankie look alike.

I think you may be right.

A big boy should be able to sort it out.

My bet...he backed the wrong horse on the hospital taxi service.

Abortion rules? Unlikely. More a major point of principle that would, and very much should cos of all the associated catholic bollox, be being debated in the public domain by now.

His only supporters seem to be total mental cases like James Corrin or Buster Lewin. It's a shame he seems to think that soclal media support and 'likes' equates to the real world when they don't.

I read these other social medias. I keep seeing Buster lewin, James Corrin and Phil Gawne as the same person. And Rob of course.

Feverishly tapping away at their keyboards, while their family are in the background wringing their hands and looking on rather worriedly.

Just a thought, but has Quirkie worked out how to switch on a computer yet?

Still waiting for him to let me have the facts concerning the 'media training course', beginning to wonder how open , honest and principled he really is .Fine words butter no parsnips:flowers: :whistling: ........ by their fruits ye shall know them

Paswt

I have already mentioned several times that I am unable to get the cost just for my own media training course.

It was part of a larger contract provided to the Isle of Man Government.

Still waiting for him to let me have the facts concerning the 'media training course', beginning to wonder how open , honest and principled he really is .Fine words butter no parsnips:flowers: :whistling: ........ by their fruits ye shall know them

Paswt

I have already mentioned several times that I am unable to get the cost just for my own media training course.

Surely if you find out how many did the course and just divide the total cost by that number that would be what it cost to put you on the course? You can't even answer the basic questions clearly.

The main issue he has is that he apparently has no ability to judge the position he is in. He seems to 100% believe he is in the right here when it's obvious to everyone else that he's completely fucked. He clearly has no ability to analyze the true situation he is in, or to properly gauge how politics in the IOM works. It's going to be really funny to see how this all ends; and it won't end well for Rob 100% guaranteed.

Yes, James Corrin and Buster Lewis are on Facebook along with thousands of other people - nothing I can do about that.

The big question JackCarter is who do you actually represent:

An ex-MHK still angry and upset, a sock puppet for a current MHK or simply a future MHK Candidate

To be perfectly honest I never seen you actually write anything constructive on this forum today.

Paswt

Surely if you find out how many did the course and just divide the total cost by that number that would be what it cost to put you on the course? You can't even answer the basic questions clearly.

It's a government contract that runs over a period of time - 1,2 or 3 years

I just don't have the information to answer the question

The main issue he has is that he apparently has no ability to judge the position he is in. He seems to 100% believe he is in the right here when it's obvious to everyone else that he's completely fucked. He clearly has no ability to analyze the true situation he is in, or to properly gauge how politics in the IOM works. It's going to be really funny to see how this all ends; and it won't end well for Rob 100% guaranteed.

Yes, James Corrin and Buster Lewis are on Facebook along with thousands of other people - nothing I can do about that.

The big question JackCarter is who do you actually represent:

An ex-MHK still angry and upset, a sock puppet for a current MHK or simply a future MHK Candidate

To be perfectly honest I never seen you actually write anything constructive on this forum today.

Why does it always have to be about conspiracies by rival politicians with you? Maybe there are just voters in Onchan think you're a bit of a tool who is out of his depth and are happy to say so? But that wouldn't feed your agenda led conspiracies about you would it? That's most likely how someone might view things if they had spent so much time in the past constantly and anonymously undermining their political rivals on social media and here would it? How is Teddy Smith by the way?

Archived