DHSC - MHK Resignation!

notwell

Rubbish, if RC has any moral fibre whatsoever then he should become a second back-bencher and attempt to fulfil his manifesto instead of continuing to follow Quayle's follies. |Personally I voted for two members for Onchan who apart from asking a few meaningless questions which have no outcome have robbed me of my votes.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe it was a metaphorical door, maybe he was talking about the door to your heart Jack. Maybe he felt as he was unable to reach you it wasn't worth continuing?

I know he is your fellow member in the Onchan politics bell-end society. A failed group of Onchan internet big mouths and idiots who punch well below their weight in all areas.

Yeah ok, fair point. I'd still like him to have a crack at explaining himself though. I think he's trying to say I'm an Onchan Bellend or something, not quite sure. Some sort of society? God knows. He had me thinking I was Notwell a few weeks ago. That quite freaked me out at the time but then I remembered I was me and settled down again.

You guys make me laugh..Sometimes maybe there might just be a real and understandable reason why Rob can't say why he's resigned . Give him a break and wait and one of these days it will all be revealed . And if it isn't it's sure not Rob Callister fault.

Then perhaps you all will change your rhetoric ..just saying

I'd say the Duck of Athol is right in that he hasn't decided what reason he's going to give yet as he's still trying to work out which reason would milk the most media points. He seemed to suggest it was about a door on IOM News and Politics. What sort of vain, ego centric tool resigns over not being able to open a door?

Or maybe it was about a door closing and he wasn't happy !!

Yeah ok, fair point. I'd still like him to have a crack at explaining himself though. I think he's trying to say I'm an Onchan Bellend or something, not quite sure. Some sort of society? God knows. He had me thinking I was Notwell a few weeks ago. That quite freaked me out at the time but then I remembered I was me and settled down again.

He'll be drifting in and out with his meds. He may only be lucid for short periods

You guys make me laugh..Sometimes maybe there might just be a real and understandable reason why Rob can't say why he's resigned . Give him a break and wait and one of these days it will all be revealed . And if it isn't it's sure not Rob Callister fault.

I'd say the Duck of Athol is right in that he hasn't decided what reason he's going to give yet as he's still trying to work out which reason would milk the most media points. He seemed to suggest it was about a door on IOM News and Politics. What sort of vain, ego centric tool resigns over not being able to open a door?

Or maybe it was about a door closing and he wasn't happy !!

I think his door closed and his ship sailed. The minute he probably worked out it was all about working in a team and not all about attention for me, me, me that was probably it. It would have been nice for him to have said he resigned over a difference in policy as the NHS taxis and Abortion are two huge recent incidents of bad policy. But he ruled that out above as well. So really it's probably some sort of pathetic personal clash with Beecroft which is hardly surprising for such an apparent egotist.

Either way 4 months in the job is pretty pitiful. But then again didn't someone post his CV on here during the election thread? Looks like it's probably par for the course.

Manx Radio reported this resignation this morning next to the item about the death of Martin McGuiness. They could surely have found a "cat gets stuck up tree" type item to separate the two. I think I heard an ego exploding over there in Onchan

Rubbish, if RC has any moral fibre whatsoever then he should become a second back-bencher and attempt to fulfil his manifesto instead of continuing to follow Quayle's follies. |Personally I voted for two members for Onchan who apart from asking a few meaningless questions which have no outcome have robbed me of my votes.

who would you have wasted them on instead?

You really do appear to be a monumental twat.

Nonsense. You'll have your pecker in your hand, in bed, strangling yourself.

What on Earth do you think you bring to any thread with this constant bilge? Has one of you not got enough sense to pack it in?
To be fair I respond to a fraction of the nonsense him and his puppets post.

I agree his idiocy should be ignored though. If I knew how to put him and his puppets on ignore I make make them the first I've done that with.

I don't have any puppets. I see you spent the whole day on MF angrily shouting at people again today. In contrast I did a hard days work, came home and had my tea with my family, and then after the news I caught up on all the angry drivel you dished out to a wide number of posters today. And you dare to accuse others of being unemployed. Highly amusing.

There has to be more to this. The ubiquitous vultures on here seem to be jumping to the usual outlandish conclusions without a clue as to what prompted RC's resignation. That he hasn't made his reasons clear up to now is no indication of failure or unsuitability.

Archived