DHSC - MHK Resignation!

notwell

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a selfish and self-centred thing to do. He was given an important job to do as a political representative, our reprsentative, on a crucial department.

Rob is the epitome of what happens when a person's ego outstrips their ability to do a job. There are plenty of similarly afflicted knuckle-headed MHKs who he will find solace in, besides, it's all about their own personalities now for the next 5 years. (The electorate, if they are lucky, are just paid lip service).

You really do appear to be a monumental twat.

Nonsense. You'll have your pecker in your hand, in bed, strangling yourself.

What on Earth do you think you bring to any thread with this constant bilge? Has one of you not got enough sense to pack it in?

What on Earth do you think you bring to any thread with this constant bilge? Has one of you not got enough sense to pack it in?

You are trying to convert the deluded there Woolley

To be fair I respond to a fraction of the nonsense him and his puppets post.

I agree his idiocy should be ignored though. If I knew how to put him and his puppets on ignore I make make them the first I've done that with.

To be fair I respond to a fraction of the nonsense him and his puppets post.

I agree his idiocy should be ignored though. If I knew how to put him and his puppets on ignore I make make them the first I've done that with.

Never mind all that, just don't respond. Simples.

So the first of the deluded Local Authority "politicians" is found out in record time.

Running the TT is not the same as the local pub Pool league.

Debating abortion law is not the same as deciding the colour of the dog shit bins in Onchan.

Slightly surprised I thought The Boy David would have been first for something like this.

You guys make me laugh..Sometimes maybe there might just be a real and understandable reason why Rob can't say why he's resigned . Give him a break and wait and one of these days it will all be revealed . And if it isn't it's sure not Rob Callister fault.

Then perhaps you all will change your rhetoric ..just saying

You guys make me laugh..Sometimes maybe there might just be a real and understandable reason why Rob can't say why he's resigned . Give him a break and wait and one of these days it will all be revealed . And if it isn't it's sure not Rob Callister fault.

Then perhaps you all will change your rhetoric ..just saying

I'd say the Duck of Athol is right in that he hasn't decided what reason he's going to give yet as he's still trying to work out which reason would milk the most media points. He seemed to suggest it was about a door on IOM News and Politics. What sort of vain, ego centric tool resigns over not being able to open a door?

Archived