MOVING TO THE ISLAND_ WANNABE MANX MAN

Guest Kawasaki_Kidd

19 hours ago, Neil Down said:

Yeah.....that'll convince him. Reading the rantings of Corrin and Lewin

..and go over to Twitter and there's the rantings of former firestarter/MHK/Minister Phil Gawne thinking he's still got it*.

*actually never had it

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, gettafa said:

..and go over to Twitter and there's the rantings of former firestarter/MHK/Minister Phil Gawne thinking he's still got it*.

*actually never had it

They should never miss the opportunity to shut the hell up

2 hours ago, When Skies Are Grey said:

If you wanted a view of life on the Isle of Man....this thread really delivers!!!

To be fair, that was the intention on the topic starter. 

1 hour ago, gettafa said:

*actually never had it

Juan Turner's slow but steady quest to annoy the publicity and complaints departments of every company on the face of the Earth is more fun, even if he doesn't post as much these days :(

JuanVsTheWorld.PNG

JuanVsTheWorldII.PNG

JuanVsTheWorldIII.PNG

On ‎27‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 11:51 PM, Kawasaki_Kidd said:

Im still a very young man

My dad was old school, born in 1940 he adopted me and took me under his wing and taught me about life before blinking phones and social media and dots on a screen, texting and all that modern stuff people have seemed to replace normal life with, they are so disconnected from one another its crazy.. 

also some basic stuff id need to progress in my current career goals such as...Is the internet any good?

I am just a day dreaming kid who wants move on, keep safe and live happily ever after..

Just picked out a few lines from the initial post and got to say...it stinks of worn out sock.

Archived