MOVING TO THE ISLAND_ WANNABE MANX MAN

Guest Kawasaki_Kidd

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

So the fool hboy posts very quickly followed by paswt. Comedy at it's very best worst. Bitch and butch spring to mind

I seriously hope you are wrong there. I have a lot of respect for "paswt's" views. I doubt very much that he has a puppet, or would stoop to the level of insults such as hboy and the like ( and even me ) would post.

I reckon "paswt" is one of "our" most worldly and  life experienced posters and although I don't always agree with him, I do respect and appreciate his comments.:)

11 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

I seriously hope you are wrong there. I have a lot of respect for "paswt's" views. I doubt very much that he has a puppet, or would stoop to the level of insults such as hboy and the like ( and even me ) would post.

I reckon "paswt" is one of "our" most worldly and  life experienced posters and although I don't always agree with him, I do respect and appreciate his comments.:)

Stranger things have happened

To be perfectly honest "ND"I regard your feeble attempts to elicit a response a bit pathetic .

Allegations that anyone who disagrees with you is a sock puppet is the best you can manage expressed in language I would expect to hear from a smutty schoolboy then  perhaps you should realise that I am perhaps not alone in taking little notice of your posts .

If you persist in telling lies about others then you should not be surprised if folk start telling the truth about you.

Hope this helps :flowers:

7 minutes ago, paswt said:

To be perfectly honest "ND"I regard your feeble attempts to elicit a response a bit pathetic .

Allegations that anyone who disagrees with you is a sock puppet is the best you can manage expressed in language I would expect to hear from a smutty schoolboy then  perhaps you should realise that I am perhaps not alone in taking little notice of your posts .

If you persist in telling lies about others then you should not be surprised if folk start telling the truth about you.

Hope this helps :flowers:

Lies??

I think you are mistaking me for somebody who cares what you think. I have never posted anything just to get a response....unlike a few of the posters on here. Or is that one poster with numerous accounts?

Lies ..... yes   .......you posted that I was a sock puppet of "hboy" and Jack Carter.

I stated that I only post as 'paswt' and invited a retraction/apology .

You chose not to respond.

6 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Lies??

I think you are mistaking me for somebody who cares what you think. I have never posted anything just to get a response....unlike a few of the posters on here. Or is that one poster with numerous accounts?

I have no interest in what you think of me .

I have not posted any lies about you and I would be grateful if you afforded me the same courtesy .

Hope this helps:flowers:

1 hour ago, paswt said:

Lies ..... yes   .......you posted that I was a sock puppet of "hboy" and Jack Carter.

I stated that I only post as 'paswt' and invited a retraction/apology .

I have no interest in what you think of me .

I have not posted any lies about you and I would be grateful if you afforded me the same courtesy .

Hope this helps:flowers:

At the point you accused me of telling lies, I wasn't aware that I had accused you of being a sock puppet of hboy and Carter (had I?) If somebody chooses to have a go at me, don't be surprised if I respond. I certainly hope that helps.

My earlier comment revolved around you and hboy posting back to back insults. If I have hurt your feelings, I unreservedly apologise

15 hours ago, Neil Down said:

At the point you accused me of telling lies, I wasn't aware that I had accused you of being a sock puppet of hboy and Carter (had I?) If somebody chooses to have a go at me, don't be surprised if I respond. I certainly hope that helps.

My earlier comment revolved around you and hboy posting back to back insults. If I have hurt your feelings, I unreservedly apologise

Neil Down, if you care to peruse the 'Bushy's thread, page 54 you will find:-

Hboy posted  "there would seem to be a lot more on here than me and Jack Carter ............... Mannin 1 and paswt just in the last two pages"

You responded .." Carters numerous sock puppets don't count".

I asked you for an apology as stating I was "Carter's sock puppet" was a lie.

For you now to claim that "I was't aware that I had accused you of being a sock puppet of hboy and Carter" is  demonstrably not true.

"What can't speak can't lie".

hope this helps:flowers:

2 hours ago, paswt said:

Neil Down, if you care to peruse the 'Bushy's thread, page 54 you will find:-

Hboy posted  "there would seem to be a lot more on here than me and Jack Carter ............... Mannin 1 and paswt just in the last two pages"

You responded .." Carters numerous sock puppets don't count".

I asked you for an apology as stating I was "Carter's sock puppet" was a lie.

For you now to claim that "I was't aware that I had accused you of being a sock puppet of hboy and Carter" is  demonstrably not true.

"What can't speak can't lie".

hope this helps:flowers:

I wasn't actually referring to you in that post paswt. I was having a go at JackCarter. Depending on how you read the post I can see how you assumed I was though. I sincerely apologise for insinuating you were a sock puppet in that post. I didn't actually go back to it after posting which is why I hadn't seen your comment or indeed commented further

18 minutes ago, paswt said:

Thanks "Neil" it's refreshing when folk can " hold their hand up", done it myself when I inadvertently got hold of the wrong end of the wrong stick:lol:

:flowers:

No problem sir, the apology would have been sooner had I seen your comment. My old man used to say if you give it you had better be prepared to take it. Lesson learned ^_^

1 hour ago, Neil Down said:

I wasn't actually referring to you in that post paswt. I was having a go at JackCarter. Depending on how you read the post I can see how you assumed I was though. I sincerely apologise for insinuating you were a sock puppet in that post. I didn't actually go back to it after posting which is why I hadn't seen your comment or indeed commented further

The Forums most embarrassing climbdown / apology in 10 years.

You should drink less before you post on here and then your drunken paranoia wouldn't force you into making embarrassing climb downs next day after you've sobered up. 

Archived