MOVING TO THE ISLAND_ WANNABE MANX MAN

Guest Kawasaki_Kidd

3 hours ago, John Wright said:

KK, Barrie makes 90% of his posts up, he exaggerates the other 10%. 

Unfortunstely, even although he's been in Essex for years and has no contemporary experience of the Island he continues to post.

Analyse my favourite advocate's post if you will. He has shot himself in the foot and unfortunately at that moment the foot was in his mouth..

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, John Wright said:

KK, Barrie makes 90% of his posts up, he exaggerates the other 10%. 

Unfortunstely, even although he's been in Essex for years and has no contemporary experience of the Island he continues to post.

I received a piece of advice a long time ago from JW.. It was in the High Court and he had just discarded his wig and bands..

It was "half time" as it were and I was there accompanying Alan Edwards and his wife whom I was assisting to act as litigants in person by engrossing vast amounts of documentation against about 14 Defendants in a civil case (Not my finest hour and a case of misplaced faith)..

John W said "It's all a game like tiddlywinks. There is a book of rules and procedure.  But it does not have to be true. It's what you can say and get away with"...Seemed a decent enough cove when off duty!

Now read his post as above...

49 minutes ago, Barrie Stevens said:

I received a piece of advice a long time ago from JW.. It was in the High Court and he had just discarded his wig and bands..

It was "half time" as it were and I was there accompanying Alan Edwards and his wife whom I was assisting to act as litigants in person by engrossing vast amounts of documentation against about 14 Defendants in a civil case (Not my finest hour and a case of misplaced faith)..

John W said "It's all a game like tiddlywinks. There is a book of rules and procedure.  But it does not have to be true. It's what you can say and get away with"...Seemed a decent enough cove when off duty!

Sounds about right ( from my experience in various courts)  Barrie .

If you represent yourself you aren't aware of all the rules but as you are not legally qualified  you may get away with saying/making  inappropriate  things/questions  ........ but once said they can't be 'unsaid'.

I was advised by a barrister (many years ago) that "It's a lottery" and then the cheeky B then advised mr that he could not be sued for incompetence  , I enquired if  barristers fees were still regarded as a 'gratuity' .

1 hour ago, Barrie Stevens said:

John W said "It's all a game like tiddlywinks. There is a book of rules and procedure.  But it does not have to be true. It's what you can say and get away with"...

Until you get caught and fined £500 for acting in an unprofessional manner, eh? I notice the news article from 1994 has disappeared from Google and iomtoday. Haha 

5 hours ago, Barrie Stevens said:

He would certainly know about things not being true wouldn't he ;)

1 hour ago, paswt said:

I give him more credibility than "Neil Down" 

Just saying:flowers:

It's not such a good forum name as Neil Down (Kneel Down) though is it? I always imagine that sort of name is symbolic of a fat middle aged man whose main hobby, aside from posting angry inflammatory rubbish here, is kneeling down and fellating tramps. It's what I image he often does mid post just to stop him getting irrationally angry and shouting more rubbish at people.

2 minutes ago, hboy said:

It's not such a good forum name as Neil Down (Kneel Down) though is it? I always imagine that sort of name is symbolic of a fat middle aged man whose main hobby, aside from posting angry inflammatory rubbish here, is kneeling down and fellating tramps. It's what I image he often does mid post just to stop him getting irrationally angry and shouting more rubbish at people.

You seem to know about fellating tramps. Is that your full time hobby?

Archived