Standards in public life

Boo Gay'n

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This video is fine and is useful to see who is a whinging bastard with too much time on their hands.

Standards in public life:

I was getting sick of seeing pictures in the media of the mayoral chain drooped down the overly exposed corpulent cleavage of the Douglas Mayor. And then she is on Facey cavorting in the tub with what was (amazingly) to become our now Home Secretary of the Isle of Man.

Hot tub tubbies

1 hour ago, Neil Down said:

very soon our MHK's will stop interacting with the public and guess what...we'll all be outraged

Some of them have already ceased to interact with the public. If some of them never uttered a word it may not be a bad thing. 

1 hour ago, llap said:

Just her political rivals and critics jumping at an excuse to whinge. Get over it you crybaby social justice warriors and go find a safe space under your bed.

I love some of the words they come up with, "Safe space" "Triggered" "non binary". Just be fucking normal you bunch of twats. 

Which of course triggers the non binary weirdos into running to their safe space. 

Anyway, yeah, Kate Beecroft has bigger fish to fry than being misogynist. 

There's currently some dick head medical group in the US saying it's unethical for medical professionals to refer to breast feeding as "natural", because it promotes gender roles, discriminates against LGBT and I just watched an interview with one of those dope heads claiming that breastfeeding isn't natural. The world is truly going mad.

It is curious that many want "normal people" as candidates for election, who do "normal" things but then want them to stop when elected, which results in them no longer doing normal things, and being deemed "out of touch" and thus someone to be unelected, in favour of a different "normal person" doing normal things.

I did read a lot of the comments on some of the facebook groups and shake my head at how "holier than thou" everyone seemed to get.

I suspect it'll be the last time Kate shares anything publically though.

What an age to be in.

Archived