Making Lasagna!

TheDruid-3X3

As part of my Celebration of making it with my New Company, I am making my Favorite Dish.

Lasagna!

I made it with:

2 pds Beef, Chopped Up Red Belle Pepper, Chopped Medium Onion, Minced Celery, One Can Mushrooms, Two Cans Tomato Soup, a huge dose of Italian Season, Ground Garlic, Ground Cumin and some Cayenne Pepper.

Browned Beef with Spice and then added in Vegetables and let that Cook and Simmer.

Now I am Boiling the Lasagna Noodles while Preheating the Oven.

Will layer it with Mozzarella Cheese, Dry Curd Cottage Cheese with some Cheddar Cheese.

When it comes out, it will be something Delicious - Guaranteed!

3X3

I make my own pasta (it isn't that much different to dried bought stuff and is quite labour intensive, I only do it because "I couldn't live without a pasta maker" & bought one) and make the best lasagne ever, sometimes I buy those slag jars of white sauce but most often I make it myself. I also make garlic bread with mozzarella or another similar cheese & fresh basil - winning at housewifery since before I was even married :)

Lasagne is great, I've made loads, I'd never use a tin of soup in it. Or a tin of mushrooms. I did once use a 'slag' jar of white sauce but will never do it again.

I made a 'mexican ' one a while back, with chilli, refried beans, nacho cheese sause and guacamole, using corn tortillas as lasagne sheets. It was absolutely spectacular, if a little heavy on cheese.

2 hours ago, 2bees said:

I make my own pasta (it isn't that much different to dried bought stuff and is quite labour intensive, I only do it because "I couldn't live without a pasta maker" & bought one) and make the best lasagne ever, sometimes I buy those slag jars of white sauce but most often I make it myself. I also make garlic bread with mozzarella or another similar cheese & fresh basil - winning at housewifery since before I was even married :)

Only up to a point 2bees ( in the housewifery dept) , surely :D:flowers:

2 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

Lasagne is great, I've made loads, I'd never use a tin of soup in it. Or a tin of mushrooms. I did once use a 'slag' jar of white sauce but will never do it again.

I made a 'mexican ' one a while back, with chilli, refried beans, nacho cheese sause and guacamole, using corn tortillas as lasagne sheets. It was absolutely spectacular, if a little heavy on cheese.

Need some tomato salsa between the layers

5 hours ago, mollag said:

Love it, also like replacing the meat and sauce with chilli con carne---chilli lasagna, how it was meant to be!.

I did not take a Picture of my Last Nights Lasagna, but I did once do a Chilli Con Carne Lasagna that I did take a Snap of that one:

Lasagna Feb 2012.jpg

I made it in 2012 and as I recall, it was DELICIOUS!!!

BTW:

I was a Cook in the Canadian Army so if I were to come to IOM looking for Work, I have skills in the Culinary Arts that can be put to use by some Employer.

3X3

6 hours ago, TheDruid-3X3 said:

I did not take a Picture of my Last Nights Lasagna, but I did once do a Chilli Con Carne Lasagna that I did take a Snap of that one:

Lasagna Feb 2012.jpg

I made it in 2012 and as I recall, it was DELICIOUS!!!

BTW:

I was a Cook in the Canadian Army so if I were to come to IOM looking for Work, I have skills in the Culinary Arts that can be put to use by some Employer.

3X3

Landrace(IOM) Ltd ?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived