Muslim terror attack on London Bridge

Tarne

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I've just heard from the manx mother and daughter who were going to the Ariana Grande re-concert tomorrow after being at the attack the other week - they're coming home, not going to risk it. Too many muslims. 

--

At 0025hrs 4/6/17 the incidents at #LondonBridge & #BoroughMarket were declared as terrorist incidents.

7 minutes ago, hboy said:

Jesus give it a fucking rest. We know these people are likely to be Muslims. Does t really make any fucking difference to what's happened. 

It needs to be repeated until the government are shamed into addressing the root cause. As proved by the rape gang scandal, authorities would happily sweep issues under the carpet rather than grasp the nettle. 

It's not going to get any better chaps!!

Parroting  '' stop blaming the Muslims ,stop blaming the Muslims'' when it is a Muslim problem ,admittedly particularly retarded radical Muslims  ,helps nobody,they're a cancer and need cutting out .

Tell you what though ,  Mrs'' Strong and stable ''' May's response is going to be interesting!

1 minute ago, woody2 said:

muslims are made up of 2 sets of people. terrorists and those who sit there and do nothing about them.......

As said previously ,at some stage people are going to have to choose sides , it just depends how many more atrocities the Brits are prepared to put up with before that happens!

Oh dear, some more families are destroyed this morning thoughts with them !

I don't profess to know what to do without sounding extreme right, but someone has to get a grip on the country before the freedoms we all enjoy are eroded permanently !

May nor Corbyn don't fill me with confidence they can deal with this !

Archived