Muslim terror attack on London Bridge

Tarne

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

The "terrorists"  were wearing fake explosive vests. Any ideas why that would be? 

To keep potential assailants away from them until they themselves decided to engage.  

11 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

That and the fact that 3 of them only managed to kill 6 people would indicate to me that the security services had prior knowledge.

Given that they were all in one van, completely irrelevant in respect of those run-over on London Bridge. London Bridge Station, which is only a few yards away from Borough Market would have been teeming with armed police, so it is completely understandable that the three terrorists were quickly shot once they were out of the van.

6 hours ago, TurricanII said:

It needs to be repeated until the government are shamed into addressing the root cause. As proved by the rape gang scandal, authorities would happily sweep issues under the carpet rather than grasp the nettle. 

6 hours ago, homarus said:

It's not going to get any better chaps!!

Parroting  '' stop blaming the Muslims ,stop blaming the Muslims'' when it is a Muslim problem ,admittedly particularly retarded radical Muslims  ,helps nobody,they're a cancer and need cutting out .

Tell you what though ,  Mrs'' Strong and stable ''' May's response is going to be interesting!

OK, you are in charge. Spell it out. What should be done? Not interested in what shouldn't be done, or general criticism of inaction so far. I want this to stop as much as anyone else.  How will you make it stop?

7 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

but why fake explosive vests?

As I said, but perhaps not clearly enough,  to prevent people at the scene trying to manhandle them or hamper them as they went about their stabbing attack.

16 minutes ago, guzzi said:

As always, you are very concise. Who should be deported? Where to? How would they be identified?

23,000 odd have already been identified ,non Brit scum  Automatic exclusion  ,British born Scum  , interned for life , or just give them a fair trial then hang them!

Simple really same as would happen in the Middle Eastern shitholes they love so much.

14 minutes ago, woody2 said:

muslims...

who cares....

offer them a bacon sandwich.....

Come on, put a bit of thought into it! Think Reinhard Heydrich here! It takes a lot of planning  a lot of work.  It's just got real, and after all, you advocated it.

How would you tell a Muslim from a Hindu?  What about second or third generation descendants of immigrants?  Would it really come down to 'eat this bacon sandwich & you get to stay?'  And where are you going to deport them? Pakistan? 

Feel free to kick in some ideas, too, Homerus. This is going to take some planning. A conference, maybe.

if they had followed my advice last week and deported the lot then this wouldn't of happened:rolleyes:

reports say that this lot were on the hotlist.....

the uk is now a country that locks up and fines parents for taking kids on holiday yet allows this scum to roam freely.... 

Anyone who isn't CofE or a Catlick needs to go, not sure where (don't care). I was going to go to London 15th June, I'm not now and it is all because of the mental extremist Mooslims - I've been tolerant but now I'm missing Gaudi they can be gone. England is Gods country and our god is nice he hasn't told anyone to kill people for ages.

They're mosquitos or wasps just angry and annoying for no reason.

ETA: in the Rick Straussman book about DMT (heaven & hell explained) there are several recurring themes of death, along with the vestal virgins are ass raping crocodiles, machine elves & overwhelming forces - maybe the suicde bombers need to pay attention to that book, there is no guarantee they'll get the vestal virgins.

15 minutes ago, guzzi said:

Come on, put a bit of thought into it! Think Reinhard Heydrich here! It takes a lot of planning  a lot of work.  It's just got real, and after all, you advocated it.

How would you tell a Muslim from a Hindu?  What about second or third generation descendants of immigrants?  Would it really come down to 'eat this bacon sandwich & you get to stay?'  And where are you going to deport them? Pakistan? 

Feel free to kick in some ideas, too, Homerus. This is going to take some planning. A conference, maybe.

I've already kicked in mate ,  the Authorities already know who these scum are but have had their hands tied.

We don't need a conference just  some rifles !!

I going to just refer you  back to Kiplings     'The Saxon'    because that is how I'm starting to feel I'm afraid.

Archived