Muslim terror attack on London Bridge

Tarne

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, bloodycomeover said:

Jo Cox's murderer did so in the name of Britain - why was nobody calling for internment of all British people for the safety of everybody else?

they are already interned by the PC brigade like you..... 

Sick of the Wail trying to glorify this smug little cunt in the paper today

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4569516/Jihadi-Jack-flees-minefield-escape-ISIS.html

The first thing May should do is have the SAS tie him to a post on London Bridge and slit his gut so the British public can watch him die slowly on YouTube. It would send a message out to all these pathetic Jihadi twats that the UK doesn't want to see you back in the country. Can believe on today of all days they're giving this pathetic shitbag and his stupid middle class parents airtime. They're now trying to suggest he has compulsive obsessive disorder and was just mental. He's an enemy of the state and should be dealt with as such; as should all the others. Just put them all on a plane and blow it up somewhere over the Atlantic. 

17 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

Have ant and dec presenting, it's a ratings winner for sure.  Bit extravagant though

Fucking hell stinky. I only suggested publicly killing him slowly and videoing it. You want to add Ant and Dec as well? You're fucking evil. Nobody deserves that as well! 

2 hours ago, bloodycomeover said:

I think most can agree that when you start citing fake news website Breitbart as a source, we can expect misinformed opinion to follow!

Funny deluded man!

Outlaw madrasas and install monitors at muslim only schools

Government and education should be entirely separate from all religions. (That does not mean of course that there should be no education about all religions).

Here's one more bit of false news   for you ! Almost 37 k comments now  on the  BB coverage of the story, If I didn't know better I'd say the British people are mightily pissed off!

Archived