TT 2017

woody2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shame.

"Lancashire rider Malachi Mitchell-Thomas became the 17th rider to die in the history of the high-speed event when he was killed in a Supertwins race at last year's meeting."

I don't understand why that statement is in the report.  It has nothing to do with the accident.

16 minutes ago, Shake me up Judy said:

Let's hope he's here even if he can't get his leg over. TT (oops) wouldn't be the same without John.

+1

i couldn't see why guy martin was not to bothered about racing at scarborough, turns out he has to do so many events before racing at the tt to be able to ride.

6 minutes ago, woody2 said:

+1

i couldn't see why guy martin was not to bothered about racing at scarborough, turns out he has to do so many events before racing at the tt to be able to ride.

I watched the Cookstown 100 coverage on BBC NI the other night....the quote was, "I'm here to ride, not race". He only rode the 600 too.

35 minutes ago, notwell said:

Shame.

"Lancashire rider Malachi Mitchell-Thomas became the 17th rider to die in the history of the high-speed event when he was killed in a Supertwins race at last year's meeting."

I don't understand why that statement is in the report.  It has nothing to do with the accident.

Macabre sensationalism, reminding everybody how nasty motorcycles are.

16 hours ago, notwell said:

Shame.

Other than it being factual, and highlighting how dangerous the event is.

16 hours ago, manxb&b said:

Macabre sensationalism, reminding everybody how nasty motorcycles are.

Motorcycles alone are not dangerous or "nasty". It's only when you put some loon in leathers hell bent on breaking the speed of light do they become dangerous

Archived