Woman in a tent

Nomadic Raptor

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a tough gig on here alright. I was half trolled on my very first post and outed as buster lewin before my 39th. The only reason i didn't quit there and then was because i had been locked into a cast iron contract by the mods. It's an intimidating place for newbies, that's why i have a strict policy of only hurling abuse at those with veteran status or higher. 

1 hour ago, dilligaf said:

A regular poster (or 5) will usually say something offensive about "ans", then say poor old TJ got a ban or WMM got a ban.

That is almost always followed up within minutes by a new poster.

No, I'm afraid it doesn't make any sense, actually, because it's compete bollocks. No such scenario has happened.

2 hours ago, dilligaf said:

A regular poster (or 5) will usually say something offensive about "ans", then say poor old TJ got a ban or WMM got a ban.

That is almost always followed up within minutes by a new poster.

That in itself causes real new posters to be viewed with suspicion, probably wrongly most of the time.

Does that make sense ? :huh:

Who the fudd is this TJ?

TJ was an excellent poster, he still is on here, had some great views and some shit ones. But everyone has them. However, he got the back up on Tatlock, Gd4, JW and a few other ex King Bills Fraternity. So they banned him. No different to what Corrin has and is doing on his FB page.  

11 minutes ago, Gizo said:

TJ was an excellent poster, he still is on here, had some great views and some shit ones. But everyone has them. However, he got the back up on Tatlock, Gd4, JW and a few other ex King Bills Fraternity. So they banned him. No different to what Corrin has and is doing on his FB page.  

Or... he's a crazy loon, and taking the mick out of him is the best thing ever. 

Archived