Woman in a tent

Nomadic Raptor

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, gettafa said:

She has somewhere to cook, store her clothes, sleep securely, have a wash and take a quiet dump.

Yeah, at least after the neighbour's gone to work anyway. Good idea knocking through into their loft. It might take them years to notice. 

3 hours ago, gettafa said:

That's not a tent. It's a house. She has somewhere to cook, store her clothes, sleep securely, have a wash and take a quiet dump. Etc.

I know what homeless is like. It ain't that.

It says she’s living in the attic which I doubt. Is there no depths this woman won’t go to to solicit sympathy from people? 

13 minutes ago, JoeyDeaconsCat said:

It says she’s living in the attic which I doubt. Is there no depths this woman won’t go to to solicit sympathy from people? 

Looking at the photo, if the attic is anything to go by, it's some size house

The house is a dormer bungalow (of a type that McArds built a load of in the seventies) there is no attic There are (or in her case were) 2 bedrooms upstairs. For some reason in this house all of the interior walls and celings upstairs have been removed. In this sort of house there is also a bedroom downstairs. I find it strange the house is in such a state as most properties in this area are sound. Some have had elderly residents so need modernisation but nearly all are perfecly habitable.

I wonder what state this house was in before she inherited it.

1 hour ago, Millman said:

The house is a dormer bungalow (of a type that McArds built a load of in the seventies) there is no attic There are (or in her case were) 2 bedrooms upstairs. For some reason in this house all of the interior walls and celings upstairs have been removed. In this sort of house there is also a bedroom downstairs. I find it strange the house is in such a state as most properties in this area are sound. Some have had elderly residents so need modernisation but nearly all are perfecly habitable.

I wonder what state this house was in before she inherited it.

By all accounts it was fine she then started doing work on it and if you believe the stories she either ran out of cash or didn't get planning permission and left the house to rot

4 minutes ago, notwell said:

I thought she was refused planning permission? Then just cracked on anyway? 

That aside, it's of some comfort to see a mild dig perhaps at MF as it seems the word.of social media provided some.clarity for those in doubt:lol:

People are always having a dig at MF. I think they can't stand the fact there are so many experts on here...:whistling:

Archived