Conservative friends of israel

28 minutes ago, Tugger said:

Patel has been forced out.  She should not have been afforded the dignity of resigning, but should have been sacked with extreme prejudice.

Still, at least she's out.

She was forced out because of dick heads like you, trying to make a big issue out of nothing.

Anti-semitic witch hunt, nothing more.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

You strike me as the type of guy that likes dressing up in nazi regalia and as a result spends the rest of his time desperately trying to convince people otherwise

You strike me as the type of guy who dresses up like a chav.

1 minute ago, Tugger said:

Even better

I guess it's a triple victory for a white --- and probably male ---- supremacist racist scumbag like yourself.

You get rid of a friend of Israel, satisfying your hatred of Jews.

You get rid of an official of Indian descent, satisfying your bigotry towards Indians and Pakistanis.

And you get rid of a woman who is smarter than you, satisfying your inferiority complex.

Well, I suppose it's possible that Theresa May actually appreciates Netanyahu meeting one of her ministers behind her back, and for him to be complicit in going to a place that Britain rightly doesn't recognise as Israeli territory in breach of FCO policy, and that it has had no effect on relations whatsoever, but I reckon I was right first time

5 minutes ago, Tugger said:

Well, I suppose it's possible that Theresa May actually appreciates Netanyahu meeting one of her ministers behind her back, and for him to be complicit in going to a place that Britain rightly doesn't recognise as Israeli territory in breach of FCO policy, and that it has had no effect on relations whatsoever, but I reckon I was right first time

Theresa May is a nobody. It's really her, not the Conservative Party of the UK, who apparently feels remiss about this whole thing. She'll be gone soon and Patel is welcome back. Who gives a toss what Britain "recognises" as Israeli territory? The Empire is over and Britain doesn't call the shots anymore.

Archived