Conservative friends of israel

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People who are merely in disagreement with the Israeli Government don't usually deny the right of the Jewish people to live in their own homeland, literally objecting to the existence of a Jewish state. Richard, you fit into the latter category, so don't try and pretend you're just a critic of the Israeli Government, you clown.

5 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

People who are merely in disagreement with the Israeli Government don't usually deny the right of the Jewish people to live in their own homeland, literally objecting to the existence of a Jewish state. Richard, you fit into the latter category, so don't try and pretend you're just a critic of the Israeli Government, you clown.

I am not denying anyone anything.

Strawman argument.

@Aristotle Has Robert said that?

Rather than you putting words into his mouth I’d rather he clarified his views on Israeli sovereignty as recognised by the UN etc. 

I for one think 1948 was a historic day for Israel. 

I also regret that Arab armies not only attacked Israel in a futile attempt to nullify that sovereignty, but also snuffed out the recognised Palestinian state also. These are two great injustices which remain a weeping sore in the international environment. 

Archived