Conservative friends of israel

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Aristotle said:

People who are merely in disagreement with the Israeli Government don't usually deny the right of the Jewish people to live in their own homeland, literally objecting to the existence of a Jewish state. Richard, you fit into the latter category, so don't try and pretend you're just a critic of the Israeli Government, you clown.

It is not their homeland. It is stolen land.

1 hour ago, RIchard Britten said:

Just gonna leave that there and wait for the sound of keyboards being mashed...

Lol.JPG

The pathetic group known as Neturei Karta could literally all fit into a phone box. Their "Judaism rejects Zionism" signs are retarded. Zionism is the belief that the Jewish people have a sovereign right to live in their homeland ------ that IS Judaism.

Just now, Aristotle said:

The pathetic group known as Neturei Karta could literally all fit into a phone box. Their "Judaism rejects Zionism" signs are retarded. Zionism is the belief that the Jewish people have a sovereign right to live in their homeland ------ that IS Judaism.

So those Jewish people are anti-Semites?

3 hours ago, Chinahand said:

@Aristotle Has Robert said that?

Rather than you putting words into his mouth I’d rather he clarified his views on Israeli sovereignty as recognised by the UN etc. 

I for one think 1948 was a historic day for Israel. 

I also regret that Arab armies not only attacked Israel in a futile attempt to nullify that sovereignty, but also snuffed out the recognised Palestinian state also. These are two great injustices which remain a weeping sore in the international environment. 

Yes, he routinely criticises "Jewish settlers", calling their settlements illegal and therefore the settlers should be removed. In other words, ethnic cleansing of lands he claims are "Palestinian"(they're not) of their Jewish residents. He says Israel is full of "Ashkenazim"[1], even though demographically it's majority Sephardic, and more importantly was overwhelmingly Sephardic in 1948, as most of the Jews were displaced from their homes in the surrounding Arab countries. He seems to reject the right of Middle Eastern Jews to set their own immigration policy, e.g. allowing in an influx of Jews fleeing persecution in Europe and the Soviet Union. He portrays the Ashkenazi immigrants as some foreign presence which has no legitimate right to live there. That means he thinks Israel should have followed a racist immigration policy to exclude any Jews who weren't Sephardic or Middle Eastern. What business is it of his who the Jews allow to return to the Jewish homeland?

The "Palestinians" are a fiction. The people calling themselves that are Arabs from the surrounding areas. I've actually studied the historical development of Arab nationalism and there is literally no indication of any such people or national group or identity using that name (except Jews, who were called Palestinians) until the 1960s.

And don't even get me started on Stinking Enigma. He is routinely pushing the Khazari myth which is completely false, basically saying the modern day Jews are not in fact Jews. Sorry, but history shows a direct continuity between the ancient Jews and modern Jews, with no gaps whatsoever in the historical record.

They suffer Stockholm Syndrome. They're self-hating Jews, looking to please non-Jews by saying "look, we're dhimmi losers who agree with your retarded anti-semitic views". It's a survival mechanism they've inherited from the eastern European ghettos. They're a tiny little minority anyway so there's no point even discussing them. Their arguments are baseless.

Actually, more Jews were displaced from Arab countries and fled to Israel, than Arabs who fled Israel in anticipation of a coordinated Arab attack on Israel (i.e. they weren't displaced by the Jews / Israelis). How come I'm always hearing from Richard about "Palestinians", yet he never talks about all the Jews in Israel who lost their homes, land, livelihood and money in Arab countries? Selective cherry-picking of history is all it is.

1 minute ago, RIchard Britten said:

Maybe if the fuckers would stop trying to wipe Israel off the map and carry out a second Holocaust against the Jews there, the Israeli Army wouldn't need to militarily control a region which is a quick conduit for any invasion force. I don't think people fully appreciate just how small Israel is, particularly how narrow it is from west to east in certain areas. It's very open to attack from a geographical standpoint. It's only because they're smarter and have a better military that they haven't been wiped out yet, and a lot of luck, but it's certainly very reasonable for them to control the Golan Heights to prevent an invasion. It's a matter of survival.

Archived