Conservative friends of israel

2 hours ago, PottyLisa said:

Proportional, now that's a word not often related to Isreal.  Oh, and you can not particularly like or agree with the Isreali government without being an Anti Semite y'know.  You just have to be a little flexible in your thinking.

These people don't just dislike the Israeli Government, though, do they? They are obsessed with Israeli and only Israel. They are racists who believe certain areas of the middle east should be "Judenfrei" zones. They are obsessed with Israel and only Israel. They turn a blind eye to all the terrorist states in the region and even accuse Israel of some ridiculous conspiracy of being behind ISIS. It doesn't get more stupid than that. If someone just criticises the Israeli Government, fine, but you have to put it in the context of their full posting record, which in Richard's case points to a deep-seated hatred of Jews. It makes it impossible to take anything he has to say on Israel seriously without bearing in mind he's an anti-semite.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

It's impossible to be an anti-semite if you support the palestinian cause. 

Don't talk rubbish. The term "anti-semite" was originally coined in the 19th century by Wilhelm Marr, a German who hated Jews, to give a more respectable name for hostility towards the Jews. The fake national group known as the "Palestinians" hadn't even been invented until the 1960s and there were no Arabs living in Germany at that time, or not enough to warrant inclusion as the subjects of a unique form of racist bigotry. Marr was exclusively using the term to refer to hatred of Jews.

No countries other than the UK should be influencing the UK Parliament.

That includes the Saudis, Arab Gulf states, the EU, the US, China, Israel ---- everyone.

And that also goes for corporations, many of which are more powerful than nations.

I'm convinced that antisemitism is as institutionalised in British society as racism was in the Metropolitan Police. No matter how much introspection and analysis, subtle and insidious antisemitism refuses to be seen or accepted in the same blind manner race and culture was percieved in one of our oldest and most respected institutions. 

12 hours ago, quilp said:

What about having a dig at those surrounding states who fund and supply hamas, hezbolllah etc., and the continuation and indoctrination of Jew-hatred by wall-eyed, spittle-flecked imams who encourage their adherents to creep up on innocent people and stab them, or run them over, or blow themselves up amongst kids whilst screaming "allah is the greater."

Ya know, just for balance...

When Israel can flout international law and disregard the Geneva Convention with impunity how exactly can we talk about balance?

Hard to hold the moral high ground when there are more than enough videos of IDF soldiers killing children.

I might have a bit more sympathy for Israeli Government if they weren't systematically commiting genocide. 

At just to make it clear for the multiple Hasbara-bots we seem to have developed (or the one troll we cant seem to shake), my condemnation of the Israeli Government's acts are not the same as me praising or legitimising the terrorist acts of Hamas/Hezbollah/IS or any other group.  I do not, have not and will not condone terrorism of any kind, state or paramilitary group.  But by their continued and sustained campaign of genocide and land grabbing, the Israeli Government (not the people or the Jewish Faith) deserve everything they get.

Archived