Conservative friends of israel

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Aristotle said:

Maybe if the fuckers would stop trying to wipe Israel off the map and carry out a second Holocaust against the Jews there, the Israeli Army wouldn't need to militarily control a region which is a quick conduit for any invasion force. I don't think people fully appreciate just how small Israel is, particularly how narrow it is from west to east in certain areas. It's very open to attack from a geographical standpoint. It's only because they're smarter and have a better military that they haven't been wiped out yet, and a lot of luck, but it's certainly very reasonable for them to control the Golan Heights to prevent an invasion. It's a matter of survival.

Israel is an illegal occupation.  All of it. The stroke of a pen does not change theft into legitimacy. 

7 minutes ago, Jasper said:

Israel is an illegal occupation.  All of it. The stroke of a pen does not change theft into legitimacy. 

See what I I mean, Chinahand? These people (same person) don't just oppose the Israeli Government, but the very existence of a Jewish nation-state in the Jewish homeland. These people are truly pathetic racists.

55 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

See what I I mean, Chinahand? These people (same person) don't just oppose the Israeli Government, but the very existence of a Jewish nation-state in the Jewish homeland. These people are truly pathetic racists.

The part of the Levant that was stolen in order to create Israel was the homeland of the people already living there. 

22 minutes ago, Jasper said:

The part of the Levant that was stolen in order to create Israel was the homeland of the people already living there. 

Nope. As archaeology shows, there has been a continuous population of Jews living there for well over 4,000 years. Try again, retard.

1 minute ago, Aristotle said:

Nope. As archaeology shows, there has been a continuous population of Jews living there for well over 4,000 years. Try again, retard.

There is a difference between a population and a single population. The former indicates a community within a population. In any case the present jew population in Palestine are a hybrid group from various parts of Europe, and America for whom Israel is the fifty first state that ironically controls so much of what Neocon America does.

18 minutes ago, Jasper said:

There is a difference between a population and a single population. The former indicates a community within a population. In any case the present jew population in Palestine are a hybrid group from various parts of Europe, and America for whom Israel is the fifty first state that ironically controls so much of what Neocon America does.

And here, ladies and gentlemen, is the overt racism I have been talking about. The majority of Jews in Israel are directly from the Middle East, not from Europe or America. That majority was even greater in 1948. If that group of Middle Eastern Jews decided to set their immigration policy to invite in Jews from Soviet and European persecution, as well as giving Jews around the world a "right of return", that's their business, not yours. Fact is, Israeli Jews are majority middle eastern and always have been. Demographic trends indicate they will continue to be the majority of Israel. So shove it.

38 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

You strike me as the type of guy that likes dressing up in nazi regalia and as a result spends the rest of his time desperately trying to convince people otherwise

If that was aimed at me, if I were to be seen in Nazi attire I wouldn't even make the door.  

She got hounded out over the past two days by the media (which some would claim is a good example of how anti semetic it is - I don't remember George Galloway getting ousted when he was meeting with terrorists) . Amazing how someone can go from being a nobody to being front page so quickly. 

1 minute ago, Tarne said:

She got hounded out over the past two days by the media (which some would claim is a good example of how anti semetic it is - I don't remember George Galloway getting ousted when he was meeting with terrorists) . Amazing how someone can go from being a nobody to being front page so quickly. 

Ousted from what? George Galloway wasn’t a govt minister. That’s the bit she got wrong.

2 minutes ago, Tarne said:

Galloway was booted out of the labour party. 

Archived