Notwell

dilligaf

On 12/21/2017 at 6:13 PM, paswt said:

Declan, I remember the advice given to the tenant of a pub that if someone is banned they should stay banned as they may come around with apologies and promises but  there is a fair chance that they will revert to type and repeat their behaviour.

Well that’s basically where it should be at. I’m sure lots of excuses are offered for past bad behaviour and promises of rehabilitation made etc. But essentially there are lots of people who trot that out who never change. It makes you wonder how they now manage to fill those extra hours in the day they wasted on here in real life. 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally speaking, I found Notter's posts, if followed for a short time, to be riddled with inconsistencies, contradictions and to say the least, hypocrisies. To say nothing of the slavish devotion to Govt approach regardless of outcome. I'd suggest that that was why so many had him tabbed as a Govt troll.

It was like he couldn't remember what he'd posted last before posting a complete contradiction to it and if he was picked up for it had no answer other than abuse, possibly bordering on the personal, of the poster responsible.

It might be interesting to know what post resulted in his ban?

36 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

Personally speaking, I found Notter's posts, if followed for a short time, to be riddled with inconsistencies, contradictions and to say the least, hypocrisies. To say nothing of the slavish devotion to Govt approach regardless of outcome. I'd suggest that that was why so many had him tabbed as a Govt troll.

It was like he couldn't remember what he'd posted last before posting a complete contradiction to it and if he was picked up for it had no answer other than abuse, possibly bordering on the personal, of the poster responsible.

It might be interesting to know what post resulted in his ban?

No one sane has enough time to post that much and respond in a mere minute. It either leads you to them being on the social for being mentally ill or 'working' in the iom government which is simply job creation for the mentally ill who makes a few GCSEs either way someone with way too much time on their hands and does not really hold much value for their life, I mean fessing up to the sandero and flying citywing out of choice would suggest ballamona or Manx radio was the next logical step.

His arguments invariably took on the shape of shifting sand, until there was only one grain left, at which time he would bleat his epithet "nonsense"

Occasionally he would simply start his arguments with the same one word of wry 'wisdom'.

I never had a problem with Notwell, and I thought he often made useful contributions.  I realise that he was like a dog with a bone when it came to arguments, but so what?  It takes two to tussle, and if you thought he was being a tit just stop responding.  After all, who cares if someone else gets the last word?

5 hours ago, Manximus Aururaneus said:

Also interesting that, in 5 pages, nobody has come up with a specific reason for Notty's ban, just general moans about him. Guess we'll just have to leave it to the Admin's judgement, hey ho.

If you read the 13th post on page one by WTF you will see confirmation of his post by Gladys ;)

21 minutes ago, gettafa said:

Anyway notty, ya' aul basta ye, I wish you a Happy Christmas.

Give the wife and kids a break will ya, and come back on the forum for moan and an argumentative whinge.

He’s been in his room tugging himself off into a sock for weeks. He has nothing else to do. We hope he’ll come out for Christmas and have a bit of food. It hasn’t stopped him using some of his sock puppets to post in this thread though begging for him to be allowed back on. They all wear the mark of the sock puppet. It’s a bit sad really using one account to plead for your main account to be allowed back on when you’ve successulfully got every poster who ever disagreed with you banned permanently. A leopard never changes its spots. 

Archived