Moorehouse Strikes Again

Manx Bean

On 6/19/2022 at 10:58 PM, Declan said:

Bit harsh. The Joey Deacon story (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joey_Deacon) is a triumph of the human will to communicate. He wrote his autobiography by telling it to his mate, Ernie, who was the only person who could understand him, who dictated it to their pal Michael who wrote it out longhanded then their other friend Tom typed it up despite not being able to read or write. Jason doesn't have anything like that level of support.

Sadly Moorhouse has no Ernie equivalent. There’s nobody who understands his unintelligible ramblings enough to write them down so that others might understand him. 

1 hour ago, Roger Mexico said:

I hadn't had the chance to hear to question when I posted and relied on Manx Radio's coverage, but it would be interesting to see the results of that consultation.  Even more so it would be nice to see the results of the survey done among TT fans/attendees that Cannan made so much of as justifying the changes.  Given that he claimed they wanted both to stay longer and to have short breaks, it sounds a bit confused.

It would be interesting - to see the answers and also how many people responded.  As Omobono said, it took place when LA meetings were suspended, and was only open briefly.  Not sure if I’m looking in the right place, but I can’t see any response published, so it’s a bit of a mystery.

4 hours ago, Kopek said:

Before you call someone a nitwit and incompetent , you have to be able to put a sentence together?

Unlike Rob C Nitwit, the public don’t pay me to be competent 

so I don’t need to worry to much when I type with laziness 

😃 😊 did you mean to type ? Or !

Edited by buncha wankas