Well done all our A level students for getting all those As

gettafa

5 hours ago, chancer said:

Like a lot of forum gobshites, and let’s be clear - that is what you are, as soon as someone challenges your small-minded pessimistic outlook on life you try to divert attention away by accusing them of trolling.  I will continue to challenge Manx Crabism as I see fit.

Wow you seem really angry today Mr Angry. It was the comment about not having 4 o’levels to rub together that did it wasn't it? Then it all went a bit bonkers. 

“I will challenge Manx Crabism as I see fit”. Well crack on Mr Manx Forums self-appointed Policeman. Do I need to run posts back through you too as well as the other idiot that said the same thing last week? You obviously have too much time on your hands and appear to be a sad tit who can’t even troll properly. I think you should take MARS and re-train as a proper troll. It should only take a short course to get you up to scratch. 

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, chancer said:

You can post whatever vitriol you like.  From information from someone who knows who you are, your posts are obviously the pent up frustration you can’t replicate in your private life. 

You see that’s slightly better trolling but it’s still too angry and bitter and it took you a while to get there. I have nothing to be frustrated about at all in real life or on here so your ficticious friend with his fictitious information just makes me laugh.  It was a good attempt at goading though - claiming you know who a poster is. You seem to be over trying now to get a reaction that you won’t get from me. That’s because you’re not a very good troll.  

3 hours ago, chancer said:

You can post whatever vitriol you like.  From information from someone who knows who you are, your posts are obviously the pent up frustration you can’t replicate in your private life. 

would that 'someone' be the same 'someone' who told me you were incontinent , impotent  and wore a gabardine mac and cycle clips ?:lol:

1 hour ago, paswt said:

would that 'someone' be the same 'someone' who told me you were incontinent , impotent  and wore a gabardine mac and cycle clips ?:lol:

It makes sense though. A lot of my undies keep on disappearing off the line. Maybe his ‘friend’ who knows where I live is wearing them on his head as he types out all the anger into his keyboard. It’s very poor trolling and quite menacing really saying stuff like that. 

7 hours ago, Derek Flint said:

I wonder if they will be printing all the results in the paper this year?

Always thought there must be a data protection issue with that?

Maybe everyone should have numbers instead of names

Only the masters would know who we were

The film 1984 was good.

Bloody Hell Derek 

2 hours ago, paswt said:

You and the Shite Sultana liking each other’s posts, how sweet.  

You must be Crab Man and Crabbin.  “To the Crabmobile!”

*awaits the obvious repost of “Well you must be the Joker” then Beavis and Butthead type laughter.

13 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Maybe everyone should have numbers instead of names

Only the masters would know who we were

The film 1984 was good.

Bloody Hell Derek 

It’s one of those questions that needs asking though. It is personal data; Name, qualifications, school attended....

Archived