Prince Philip in car crash.

dilligaf

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, wrighty said:

Council have already reduced the speed limit where he crashed. Perhaps @Derek Flint should invite him over for a lap of the track - might bring the impetus the road safety strategy needs. 

I think we’ve enough of our own exemplars within the parish. I had passing words with a chap staggering out of his Smart Car onto his crutches yesterday, who had parked in a way that stopped another two vehicles getting into the line. Unbelievable.

it wouldn’t have been so bad apart from the fact he Maneuvered from a position where there was space for others. But at least he was right outside the pharmacy! 

1 hour ago, Derek Flint said:

I think we’ve enough of our own exemplars within the parish. I had passing words with a chap staggering out of his Smart Car onto his crutches yesterday, who had parked in a way that stopped another two vehicles getting into the line. Unbelievable.

it wouldn’t have been so bad apart from the fact he Maneuvered from a position where there was space for others. But at least he was right outside the pharmacy! 

Was that one of those stupid ultra long wheel base smart cars then ?:o

16 minutes ago, LightBulb said:
21 hours ago, finlo said:

I don't think they require reg plates, makes them venerable apparently.

I don`t think any royalty can be charged with any offence, or even be taken to court ( even for murder ).

Think that only applies to Lizzy.

Archived