Cherry Orchard to become retail outlet

Major Rushen

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem is, whenever someone suggests something that might be good for somewhere but has no actual measurable monetry value and indeed may cost a small amount some miserable old bastard comes along and says no.

Anyway, it was only a simple suggestion, not entirely serious as I have no horse in the race, don't live in Port Erin and don't much care. But obviously care more than PK who is a fan of leaving things as they are, especially if they are a shit shit tip.

21 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

The problem is, whenever someone suggests something that might be good for somewhere but has no actual measurable monetry value and indeed may cost a small amount some miserable old bastard comes along and says no.

Anyway, it was only a simple suggestion, not entirely serious as I have no horse in the race, don't live in Port Erin and don't much care. But obviously care more than PK who is a fan of leaving things as they are, especially if they are a shit shit tip.

It would be far better if the Commissioners had some powers whereby they could force owners to make good.

I notice that finally something is being done about The Balqueen Hydro. Those who remember it in it's heyday will recall a very elegant pile of masonry.

Reduced to a ruin.

Archived