Fraudulent Claim

yootalkin2me

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Even worse allocated a council house in Hibbin Way which neighbours say she hadn’t lived in for 5 years. So also blocking desperately needed family housing whiilst also screwing the social. Total freeloading pond life. 

Ten years, not five.

1 hour ago, Roger Mexico said:

What puzzled me about this was that there seems to have been a Corpy house (and it seems to be a house rather than a flat) that was unused for so long and the Housing Department seem to have been either unaware or uncaring of the fact.  The fact that boiler had been turned off years ago is particularly strange - either they knew it was empty or they were expecting a tenant to live without heat or hot water.

Agree you’d think it would be a liability issue. If someone’s gas boiler hasn’t been serviced for 10 years the chances of it taking the whole street out would be quite high I’d have thought. You’d think their public liability insurers would insist annual inspections / certifications take place. As a private landlord you have to get a certificate for the boiler every year. Either way she’s deprived a family of social housing for 10 years. Despicable scrounging on top of benefit theft. 

4 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Agree you’d think it would be a liability issue. If someone’s gas boiler hasn’t been serviced for 10 years the chances of it taking the whole street out would be quite high I’d have thought. You’d think their public liability insurers would insist annual inspections / certifications take place. As a private landlord you have to get a certificate for the boiler every year. Either way she’s deprived a family of social housing for 10 years. Despicable scrounging on top of benefit theft. 

Where does it say the boiler wasn’t inspected or serviced for 10 years? The gas was turned off in October 2016. The case was heard in January 2019. It will have taken the best part of 9 months to get from interview to charge.

It may have been the gas disconnection being notified that drew it to attention.

3 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Even worse allocated a council house in Hibbin Way which neighbours say she hadn’t lived in for 5 years. So also blocking desperately needed family housing whiilst also screwing the social. Total freeloading pond life. 

For this alone she should be horse whipped...

Reads to me of a total dereliction of tenant/property supervision by the Corpy. Which, in light of the fact that they're responsible for a ratepayer funded asset is yet another fail. But the Corpy is not alone in this.

32 minutes ago, woolley said:

If you find some replacements for them could you let us know?

You’re joking aren’t you? I don’t have enough time left on this planet for that one.

12 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

You do understand that prison staff aren't mental health workers?

i understand a person can be held in a suitable mental asylum if necessary.    the i'm mental card seems to be an excuse for everything these days and comes with a get out of jail free card unless you pissed the wrong people off.

2 minutes ago, WTF said:

i understand a person can be held in a suitable mental asylum if necessary.    the i'm mental card seems to be an excuse for everything these days and comes with a get out of jail free card unless you pissed the wrong people off.

1. "Mental Asylum" is not a thing anymore.  You're thinking of the 80's.
  2. "I'm mental" is not the carte blanche you think it is.

I'm guessing you're just knee jerking out of habit.

Archived