Do qualifications matter?

Manx Bean

38 minutes ago, Declan said:

Sultan putting words in you mouth? Like these?

some w@nker”

”some lazy twat”

” the same incompetents”

”crappy IOMG job”

Anyway I said “you seem” that’s my perception you always refer to CS Staff in very negative terms, I can’t imagine you saying anything positive about them. 

He doesn't like his workmates :)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The GCE exams are so diluted now they are a joke e and f passes can get people into Uni on some of the peripheral subjects.   It used to be if you got a c it was poor but now that is considered ok.   All very confusing, I came in contact with some students recently doing holiday jobs whilst going to Uni and their writing and spelling was dreadful as as for common sense, practically non existent.    Not convinced Uni is the answer for most that go it just seems to be encouraged by society.

2 hours ago, hissingsid said:

The GCE exams are so diluted now they are a joke e and f passes can get people into Uni on some of the peripheral subjects.   It used to be if you got a c it was poor but now that is considered ok.   All very confusing, I came in contact with some students recently doing holiday jobs whilst going to Uni and their writing and spelling was dreadful as as for common sense, practically non existent.    Not convinced Uni is the answer for most that go it just seems to be encouraged by society.

It's so their parents can brag about their darling little angel going to Yoooooneeee you see, and the little snowflakes won't argue because they have fuck all intelligence to do anything else other than toss it off on some bullshit three year degree....it postpones their need to think about what they are actually going to do with their lives.

2 minutes ago, yootalkin2me said:

It's so their parents can brag about their darling little angel going to Yoooooneeee you see, and the little snowflakes won't argue because they have fuck all intelligence to do anything else other than toss it off on some bullshit three year degree....it postpones their need to think about what they are actually going to do with their lives.

Wow !

Archived