Promenade - Megathread

slinkydevil

Punctuation is very important.  For instance the misuse of the colon can change the meaning of a sentence radically.  Take this example:

Susan ate Jane's sandwich. 

Or

Susan ate Jane's colon.

Credit to Jack Dee , I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue. 

1 hour ago, NoTail said:

Punctuation is very important.  For instance the misuse of the colon can change the meaning of a sentence radically.  Take this example:

Susan ate Jane's sandwich. 

Or

Susan ate Jane's colon.

Credit to Jack Dee , I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue. 

I suppose you had to be there... :unsure:

59 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Eagle eyed commuters today will have noticed that Broadway isn't closing until tomorrow. 

Not like the myprom team to get a date wrong... 

DOI are really in a class of their own aren't they . They seemingly can't get anything right no matter what they try or throw at it . It really is incredible how incompetent they all are . That's management structure of course . Wonder are they all having a internal  competition to see who can come up with the biggest or most original scheme to totally piss us all off . I'm sorry but in private sector they would have been a cull .

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

DOI are really in a class of their own aren't they . They seemingly can't get anything right no matter what they try or throw at it . It really is incredible how incompetent they all are . That's management structure of course . Wonder are they all having a internal  competition to see who can come up with the biggest or most original scheme to totally piss us all off . I'm sorry but in private sector they would have been a cull .

You're spot on with this assessment! 

1 hour ago, Numbnuts said:

years ago...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Numbnuts said:

Taking a little look into MECX Limited - Promenade Contractors - https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08874601/filing-history

Focus on one of the Directors (now resigned 2015) but still apparently a shareholder........... ASTONISHING 

STRUGGLING TO UNCURL MY TOES.............................

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

Taking a little look into MECX Limited - Promenade Contractors - https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08874601/filing-history

Focus on one of the Directors (now resigned 2015) but still apparently a shareholder........... ASTONISHING 

STRUGGLING TO UNCURL MY TOES.............................

Is it the same person?