How easy is it to stand for a local election, or as an MHK

LightBulb

5 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Dear me but you're easily led....

Been at the bottle again TJ?

"dEaR mE bUt yOu'Re EaSilY LeD....

bEeN aT tHee bOtTLe aGAiN tJ?"

The only one at the bottle(s) here is you. I'm teetotal and I'm also not TJ. Thank you for your pointless contribution.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Rushen Spy said:

The only one at the bottle(s) here is you. I'm teetotal and I'm also not TJ. Thank you for your pointless contribution.

Oh the irony!

3 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

Been at the bottle again........?

If you can't take it don't hand it out TJ....

2 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

I'll take that as a compliment. Chris Thomas is a good and honorable person; far too good to be in Tynwald amongst that lot.

He may be good, he may be honourable..I’ll take your word for that. But he’s a waffling, vacuous waste of space as a functioning politician. 

6 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

He may be good, he may be honourable..I’ll take your word for that. But he’s a waffling, vacuous waste of space as a functioning politician. 

I actually think he is far too clever, and is handicapped by that. He seems a very nice man and someone who wants to help, but when thrown in with all the deadheads, he is at a loss as to how to proceed.

Just now, dilligaf said:

I actually think he is far too clever, and is handicapped by that. He seems a very nice man and someone who wants to help, but when thrown in with all the deadheads, he is at a loss as to how to proceed.

I can understand how dealing with purely self-centred colleagues could be somewhat trying...

14 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

And yet, despite your insults, and a lot of negative propaganda on social media, he has been instrumental in bringing about progressive reform. He's done such an effective job of it that he's done it without you even noticing.

Just now, Manximus Aururaneus said:

Two letters... one clue.

p ........q .. r...s.. T

J next to K in alphabet?

P.K. sounds closer to T.J. than Rushen Spy does to me.

Are you T.J. - P.K. ?

You sound so - can you prove otherwise?

No way.

2 minutes ago, Manximus Aururaneus said:

A denial after just 30 seconds with no evidence proffered - Hmmmm.... Fishy. Almost panicky fishy.

I've been on here for a decade and I would not believe for a second that PK is TJ. Very different styles. 

RS is a shoe in for TJ

17 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

I've been on here for a decade and I would not believe for a second that PK is TJ. Very different styles. 

TJ, PK, Dilligaf - Quick rebuttal almost to the point of panic. Hmmm..........................

Would somebody use different styles to cover tracks?  Not exactly unknown is it?

Hmmmmm......................

Dilli drinks, P.K. lectures other people on the evils of it but then posts at 1am incoherently (even for her) - then claims that she works in a different time zone sometimes...

Hmmmmm

John Wright becomes Biscay Bound, but can still post, P.K. goes quiet at same time but..... Hmmmmmm

4 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

RS is a shoe in for TJ

Lets face it, my identity is not exactly a secret.

After all, I'm of an age where I couldn't give one...

Archived