Creameries Mild Cheddar

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the piss again dilli? its a 4+ year old account.

Anyway, on the subject of cheese whatever happened to the Druidale stuff? I know they tried ruining it with fruit but the plain stuff was really good. And if they wanted to stick stuff in it they should have tried ginger.

1 minute ago, TheTeapot said:

Anyway, on the subject of cheese whatever happened to the Druidale stuff? I know they tried ruining it with fruit but the plain stuff was really good. And if they wanted to stick stuff in it they should have tried ginger.

16 posts in 4 years ??

2 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I reckon they should never have stopped making the strawberry fromage frais 30 years ago. that was the best thing they ever made. I love most of their cheeses , but that was something else.:(

3 minutes ago, dilligaf said:
5 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

16 posts in 4 years ??

The Dr K N acc

Archived