Creameries Mild Cheddar

9 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Wanker.

Why bother starting new accounts ? Just grow a pair and use one of the many you already have.

As had said before I've posted rarely since 2014 and have been regularly lurking many years before that. Reason I don't post often is that I would have to bite my lips too hard dealing with rogues like you, who are increasingly making this forum like wading through 40 posts of shit and snipe for the one post of genuine local opinion or fact. 

I post when I have something valuable to add, or when I have a query that real life people can't solve. 

Let's keep this thread on cheese please. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Doctor Kenneth Noisewater said:

As had said before I've posted rarely since 2014 and have been regularly lurking many years before that. Reason I don't post often is that I would have to bite my lips too hard dealing with rogues like you, who are increasingly making this forum like wading through 40 posts of shit and snipe for the one post of genuine local opinion or fact. 

I post when I have something valuable to add, or when I have a query that real life people can't solve. 

:lol::lol::lol:. Oh and :lol:

MMA should make Manx Edam, 10% less fat and a loverly gooey melt.

I don't know how difficult it would be  for MMA to make a different style cheese but they're pretty much all cheddars with different names!

The mature and vintage cheddars get many accolades at cheese ''Shows''.

13 minutes ago, Kopek said:

MMA should make Manx Edam, 10% less fat and a loverly gooey melt.

I don't know how difficult it would be  for MMA to make a different style cheese but they're pretty much all cheddars with different names!

The mature and vintage cheddars get many accolades at cheese ''Shows''.

The vintage cheddar rocks.

46 minutes ago, Doctor Kenneth Noisewater said:

3 posts each year is deffo keeping your finger on the pulse eh ?

Just now, dilligaf said:

Mature Cheddar with a few pennies stuck into it, then left out of the fridge for a month. There you go 

When/if you get out of hospital, let me know what it tasted like...

5 minutes ago, Neil Down said:
6 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

lMature Cheddar with a few pennies stuck into it, then left out of the fridge for a month. There you go 

When/if you get out of hospital, let me know what it tasted like...

Cheap and cheerful Cheddarfull. or was it "pennies from heaving"

Archived