TT 2019 - Megathread

slinkydevil

14 minutes ago, MrPB said:
19 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Pot calling kettle. 

The image you posted was not the one Jo Pack posted, so you are no better than her if those images are racist. Think about that. 

I have no wish to argue with the angry forum nutter for yet another night. If you read my post I said something like this is the same or very similar to what she posted. Now please try to stop starting fights on here for no reason at all just by belligerently arguing that black is white all the time. Thanks. 

I will try to stop reacting to your baiting. Pick on someone else please.

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Max Power said:

Just been having a look on Faceache, the TT pages are full of people stressed out trying to book their TT for 2020! Some have been hours online, can't get through on the phone etc. This is all to get the sailings you want to fit in with work etc. I think we still have some way to go before we can offer easy access to our island? Having said that, there are probably a lot of people online today as they have just released next years sailings?

I can remember the ritual of coming across for TT 30 years ago. The first thing we did the day after we arrived was join a queue at the Sea Terminal to book next year's boat. It couldn't be done on the phone, you had to go down and do it in person. 

8 minutes ago, piebaps said:

Price is unchanged - again

I know. But it still takes some psyching up to - a couple of visits to Shoprite, anyway :lol:

ETA. Made all the more difficult by the rumour that they bin 100s of unsold copies after the TT every year?

56 minutes ago, slinkydevil said:

4:30pm Roads open one way on mountain.
4:37pm Mountain Road closed due to RTC at the verandah

Fuckn brilliant. 7 minutes and they’re already at it. 

Time to refollow Tweetbeat,

Archived