TT 2019 - Megathread

slinkydevil

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Racist?. The child’s mother is dark skinned and it’s dad is ginger !

Yes, and neither of them have any royal blood. Harry is the fruit of another man's loins. A certain army major to be more specific.

3 hours ago, Gizo said:

She isn’t a radio presenter any more. She left or was pushed a while back. 

She is however a self promoter of epic proportions.

Danny Baker was a radio presenter and lost his job for tweeting something similar. 

(For clarity)

I thought  Danny Baker was R2D2. I guess that makes three Isle of Man "celebs" I've never heard of.

23 hours ago, slinkydevil said:

Does anyone know when TT is this year please?

When the beer tent goes up in the bottleneck car park.

8 hours ago, MrPB said:

Yes unbelievably in this day and age it’s considered not PC to take the piss out of mixed race children. I know it probably spoils the fun for people like you but there you go. 

Do you often wave the union jack ? Kiss ass.

Edit just to ask, does Megan not admit to being dark skinned ? It that an issue. Is Harry not a ginger ?.

9 hours ago, CharlieBrown said:

Just how many races is Jo Pack going to get through by then?

Did you mean "racers" ? or are you implying she likes different races ? BTW, I like Jo Pack and think she is a great loss, if she has indeed been binned.

4 minutes ago, MrPB said:

I saw the Tweet and I just thought it was incredibly stupid of her to post a picture of a black baby with ginger hair and present it as some sort of public joke. It isn’t really that funny is it?

On the contrary, it sounds totally hilarious. Does anyone have a link to the image they could post?

7 minutes ago, MrPB said:

otherwis

8 minutes ago, MrPB said:

I saw the Tweet and I just thought it was incredibly stupid of her to post a picture of a black baby with ginger hair and present it as some sort of public joke. It isn’t really that funny is it? You had a go at me for saying window licker the other day as a joke term. Yet you seem to delight in supporting a woman who publicly ridiculed a mixed race baby being brought into the Royal Family. It shows your usual double standards on this forum to be quite honest. You only seem that take offense to troll or bully people and yet everything you seem to post others just have to suck up and not complain about otherwise it seems to get too painful to follow the thread. 

Get a life.

21 minutes ago, bloodycomeover said:

I for one can't wait for the hundreds of pages to follow from people pretending to care about safety but only for events that cause their journeys to take longer because of road closures.

You won't find me pretending. I couldn't care less about other people's safety.

Archived