TT 2019 - Megathread

slinkydevil

11 minutes ago, MrPB said:

I saw the Tweet and I just thought it was incredibly stupid of her to post a picture of a black baby with ginger hair and present it as some sort of public joke.

Whether it was funny or not is beside the point. Was it actually racist is the real question? The answer is actually no.

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MrPB said:

I actually think it was racist. It’s a shame the Tweet has subsequently been removed but I do remember seeing it and thinking - you’re really stupid circulating that to everyone. 

So you think it was racist, but you liked RS's post saying that it was not. You are a clown

11 minutes ago, MrPB said:

She has deleted her Twitter account following the back lash. It wasn’t even that funny. Just massively racist and in bad taste. Everyone knows what a black baby with ginger hair looks like. Why would you feel the need to circulate a picture as a joke to hundreds of followers on Twitter unless you were not completely stupid? 

I don't understand how you infer it was racist? I can't get my head around that at all.

6 minutes ago, MrPB said:

I liked his post as he is a considerate and balanced poster. That’s all. Please stop trying to pick a fight with me. I’m off to bed on a minute. 

Sleep tight. Mind the bed bugs etc.  Lightweight. So racism depends on who posts then ? Shallow or what ?

3 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

. So racism depends on who posts then ? Shallow or what ?

it does though,  black people can use the N word, white folks can't unless they are making a film in hollywood then it's all ok.

6 minutes ago, WTF said:

it does though,  black people can use the N word, white folks can't unless they are making a film in hollywood then it's all ok.

So it is all bollocks then

How the fuck is that picture racist?

If it is found to be so, the world as we used to know it is fucked, plain and simple.

What the snowflakes will turn this world into is scary as fuck. 

Did I fall asleep and wake 50 years on. Fuck me this is a sad place.

PS, how the hell did we get here from the TT 2019 theme.

8 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

But why would they be interested in a joke shared by a radio presenter from some backwater island in the middle of nowhere?

I live here and hadn't even heard of her.

She is the irritating woman who prances around the grandstand supposedly commentating on the TT when she knows less than feck all about them .

1 minute ago, dilligaf said:

If it is found to be so, the world as we used to know it is fucked, plain and simple.

You got it.

Just now, MrPB said:

If I posted a picture of a window licker (maybe two parents stood next to a spastic kid) would you say the same purely to try to create a pathetic argument? 

You are a complete and utter disgrace to humanity to post that.

23 minutes ago, MrPB said:

I agree. Sadly I think somebody is full of whine as seems usual. I think the point I made was reasonably clear and every poster can decide on the picture reproduced for themselves rather than just arguing for the sake of arguing about nothing. 

Thanks for posting that picture. One thing we do agree on now I've had the opportunity to actually see it for myself is that it's not the least bit funny.  But I still don't see how it could be considered racist.

42 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

We are, as usual, venturing off topic to have a late night spat.

Generated by the usual suspect picking a tit-for-tat immature childish spat with one of the few posters who tends to rise to the bait.

It's just pathetic.....

Archived