Liverpool FC..Has any team been so lucky ever.

SJR

15 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I'd imagine quite a lot of people took the months trial. Now to find out how easy it is to cancel...

I haven't looked but is it a separate agreement to Amazon Prime? Always had Prime since it began. It says 'Included with Prime.'

Nah, its just a months trial for Prime. Don't see the point of it, there's not that much on there I'd want to watch and am trying to not buy stuff off them anyway if I can help it. Worth the trial though, there's no doubt that a nice flashy menu is easier than a string of letters and numbers into a russian port of vlc, although the latter (usually) provides a better stream. Even the sites with videos embeded are pretty good quality wise these days. 

• Like 1

On 12/1/2019 at 4:39 PM, Declan said:

I don't want to get carried away, but I think we've probably avoided relegation.

There's a website that calculates when you are mathematically safe from relegation, apparently after last night Liverpool now can't be relegated. 

I'm going to go out on a limb and say I think we might qualify for Europe this year. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Declan said:

There's a website that calculates when you are mathematically safe from relegation, apparently after last night Liverpool now can't be relegated. 

I'm going to go out on a limb and say I think we might qualify for Europe this year. 

That's providing the office cleaners stay fit...

3 hours ago, Declan said:

You got a link for that Declan - I can't easily find it in a quick Google.  I was thinking about this myself just last night.  Based on last year's table, if Liverpool lost all their remaining games they'd have the same points as seventh place from 2018-19.  I think your Europe prediction is probably reasonable.

17 hours ago, Declan said:

Others are wondering if they will go the whole season undefeated.

On 1/4/2020 at 1:58 AM, prism10 said:

Others are wondering if they will go the whole season undefeated.

Possible, and probably likely. Unless they take their foot off the gas when the title gets won in April to concentrate on the Champions League. 

1 hour ago, wrighty said:

Possible, and probably likely. Unless they take their foot off the gas when the title gets won in April to concentrate on the Champions League. 

Not likely given Jurgen’s winning mentality

• Like 1