Liverpool FC..Has any team been so lucky ever.

SJR

Napoli were hopeless, we just didn't play well and were sloppy.  They were lucky to get out of the group.

Unless the new manager turns things around I can't see them going much further. 

Salzburg though will cause some headaches in the Europa League. 

Salah has now scored more for Liverpool than Torres and Suarez. In a season less than either of them. 

He’s also just passed me Dad’s childhood hero Albert Stubbins, who was so good they put him on the cover of Sgt Pepper. 

The next two are a bit ahead of him but they are Keegan and Toshack. 

Edited by Declan

9 hours ago, rodders said:

I think they did well against a Villa team who had 10 changes to their previous line up.

Villa still picked experienced professionals. 

There were players in the Liverpool team who are long way from the first team squad. It wasn't even the first choice academy team because Williams and Jones were in Qatar. 

• Like 1

On 12/19/2019 at 8:45 AM, Declan said:

Villa still picked experienced professionals. 

There were players in the Liverpool team who are long way from the first team squad. It wasn't even the first choice academy team because Williams and Jones were in Qatar. 

Rumours are circulating that several Liverpool players from the Wolves game have failed a drug test.

There was traces of Calpol in the system!

It could have been more, yes. They were completely dominant. Alisson didn't have to make a save.

As for amazon, you get a better picture from err, other sources. Signed up to the prime thing for the everton game mostly so I could see how it worked through the xbox, its ok, but an acestream and chromecast works better. The goal flash program this afternoon was alright though as background, apart from Robbie Savage. I'd imagine quite a lot of people took the months trial. Now to find out how easy it is to cancel...