Coronavirus

Chinahand

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frankly I wouldn't believe anything China tell you.  The figures are more than likely much higher. 

We're talking about a country that bans Facebook and Twitter. 

I was chatting to a guy in Mombasa a few years ago who was involved in the Port there.  As part of the Chinese imperial drive into Africa, they are building a Port in Northern Kenya, very close to the Somali border.  Anyone heard anything from the Somali pirates recently?  I wonder where they have all gone!

The UK has got MI5, America CIA, Israel Mossad etc etc.  Does anyone even know the name of the Chinese secret services, yet alone what they get up to. 

37 minutes ago, The Phantom said:

The UK has got MI5, America CIA, Israel Mossad etc etc.  Does anyone even know the name of the Chinese secret services, yet alone what they get up to. 

the chinese really do know how to keep a secret

15 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

First case here within 2 weeks I reckon. Place is full of international business travellers. 20 at our work alone.

there was a direct flight from here to geneva last weekend  with quite a few passengers set to go skiing in france,   i don't suppose they all went to the same resort but now they've upped it from 2 weeks to 4 weeks before symptoms may show will they all be quarantined when they get back this weekend ?

Archived