6 weeks in jail, mental

Mr Newbie

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, bloodycomeover said:

It sounds like he was one of a select few granted special permission to enter the island when nobody else was allowed to do so. On one condition, made crystal clear before he travelled and which he immediately broke.

You don’t seem I have much knowledge of what is happening. There are still loads of people coming here they aren’t a select few. I know several families that have returned or who are booked to return and it’s a relatively straightforward process. There’s 30 to 40 people a week on the boat alone and that’s without key workers who are allowed to do what they want. If there are still people like you who think there’s a machine gun post at Liverpool where they tear up your passport and throw it into the Mersey to deter people coming here you’re wrong. 

This man signed a document which he obviously discounted as being unimportant and proceeded to break the conditions.   He is one of the people who clearly believe the law does not apply to them he has been dealt with .    Bang to rights, stupid man.

48 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

Newby and annoymouse should really get together they seem to have the same level of intelligence, the ability to totally ignore facts and believe fiction.

They’re opinions Sid. Just because you don’t agree with them doesn’t mean that they’re not valid opinions. Wind your neck in with the insults and the anger. 

48 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

Newby and annoymouse should really get together they seem to have the same level of intelligence, the ability to totally ignore facts and believe fiction.

I don’t know all the facts because they haven’t been published, but I’m fairly certain there’s more to this story than what’s been published. I don’t expect we’ll hear any more about it until the gentleman in question is released though.

If you want to question intelligence then perhaps direct that towards the herds of people that were down the pub at the weekend, who’ve seemingly forgotten all about this horrible virus.

3 minutes ago, Annoymouse said:

I don’t know all the facts because they haven’t been published, but I’m fairly certain there’s more to this story than what’s been published. I don’t expect we’ll hear any more about it until the gentleman in question is released though.

If you want to question intelligence then perhaps direct that towards the herds of people that were down the pub at the weekend, who’ve seemingly forgotten all about this horrible virus.

What is unintelligent about going to the pub this weekend?

40 minutes ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

There were other options though.  For example he could have sold off items by getting people to reserve them and explaining they could be picked up the following week once he had done his 14 days.

If he’s told people he’s self isolating then that is then their choice wether to collect things or not. If he hasn’t said anything then it’s irresponsible and could’ve been treated similar to a HIV case, if you don’t warn people that you might carry the diesase then it can be treated as GBH.

1 hour ago, hissingsid said:

or possibly the same person... :ph34r:

Archived