Dr Who changes - mixed bag

Apple

I see Jodie is calling it a day. Good. All she does is run around frantically asking and answering her own questions. (saves on the script I suppose).

Episode the other day was a waste of time.

I have watch it from the beginning and so far the best Doctor was William Hartnell. He portrayed a thoughtful, considered and intelligent Doctor. 

As for John Bishop joining the crewe - a big mistake.  Can't take him seriously at all.

3 hours ago, Apple said:

I see Jodie is calling it a day. Good. All she does is run around frantically asking and answering her own questions. (saves on the script I suppose).

Episode the other day was a waste of time.

I have watch it from the beginning and so far the best Doctor was William Hartnell. He portrayed a thoughtful, considered and intelligent Doctor. 

As for John Bishop joining the crewe - a big mistake.  Can't take him seriously at all.

Can’t disagree. (Although I thought Tennant and Capaldi were very good Doctors). New Year’s Day episode was a shocker. Jodie is a better actor than Chibnall’s scripts have been. The Jodie era scripts have been lightweight and preachy. Shame.

1. William Hartnell

2. Patrick Troughton

3. Roger Delgado (OK, I know he was the Master not the Doctor but he still gets my vote)

The monsters have been a mixed bag over the years.  Looking at the old series from the 1960s -1980s it's hard to believe how un-scary some of the "monsters" were (basically people dressed up in papier mache suits) although there have been some perennial favourites like the Daleks and the Cybermen

Of the latest iteration of monsters, the Weeping Angels are definitely the scariest - they send me behind the sofa every time

7 hours ago, The Phantom said:

I'm guessing she will be replaced by a black transgender disabled lesbian.

Although thinking about it, he has changed to a she, so is already trans I suppose. 

The Doctor is gender fluid.

9 hours ago, BallaDoc said:

Of the latest iteration of monsters, the Weeping Angels are definitely the scariest - they send me behind the sofa every time

Blink is my favourite episode. Vincent And the Dr second favourite. 

Couldn’t get on with Capaldi or Jodie

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived