General Thread for the election (old Electioneering starting early thread from Local News)

17 hours ago, cissolt said:

Some interesting comments on the Manx radio show, students were receiving abuse when trying to conduct exit polls?  Has anyone heard anything about this?

I would take a guess at Douglas East. They were there when I 'exited' but not there later on. Plus there are some shitty people in Douglas East.

I'm admittedly one of them. I was actually going to say the above to the young lad who approached me with his clipboard. My vote is mine and it is private, cheeky whippersnapper asking me who I voted for! But I relented and told him who I voted for (well one of them, if I said the other, Declan may have somehow found out and trolled me to death)

Edited by Barlow
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...
16 hours ago, sherlock moans said:

Only took an interest once in my life to turn up an vote an it was this election only to be told when I got there that I had to vote in pencil or my vote would be spoiled so I told them shove it won't be doing that again 

And you wanted to vote in person?