Ayre & Michael

5 hours ago, Rhumsaa said:

no idea, viewed that on Nick Crowe's Facebook 

Would you really expect this behaviour from a national politician? I really hope not, we're in a right mess on the Isle of Man at present and we could do with some really savvy forward thinking candidates, not these homophobic, silly jibe lunatics that are prevalent on social media at present. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Last Ten said:

Would you really expect this behaviour from a national politician? I really hope not, we're in a right mess on the Isle of Man at present and we could do with some really savvy forward thinking candidates, not these homophobic, silly jibe lunatics that are prevalent on social media at present. 

I expect it from Nick Crowe yeah

• Like 3

1 minute ago, HeliX said:

Wish you hadn't said anything, I went and read it for 10minutes. What a horrible little gobshite.

he's got some choice views hasn't he

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Roger Mexico said:

Tim Johnston, the president of the Manx National Farmers Union has declared for Ayre and Michael.

He is in favour of exactly all the things you would expect him to be.

And will keep the residents of Ayre happily positioned in the mid 19th century.

Edited by Uhtred
  • Like 2

On 5/26/2021 at 8:25 PM, Last Ten said:

My family will not vote for either of them, Mr Cannan wanted to be a Chief Minister 5 years ago, if that happens again, it's another 5 years of Cannan being out of touch with his constituents (10 years in total) What a total freaking joke.

But it's okay any day soon he's due to stand on a rock on Kirk Michael beach and look wistfully out to sea whilst eulogising about how he will single-handedly stave off coastal erosion. A promise that he magically forgets everytime he's elected.

Edited by Ham_N_Eggs
Correcting a word
  • Like 4

On 5/26/2021 at 8:25 PM, Last Ten said:

Cannan and Baker have totally forgotten about Sulby, Ballaugh and Michael, they have been sucked into Ministerial roles and forgotten the people who put them there.

Sulby, Ballaugh and Kirk Michael don't especially have any special problems. Nowhere on the IOM does. Mostly things are fairly good.

Individual people living on the island might have special problems. And certain groups. But that's most typically about economics. It's daft having geographical constituencies. Area based representation is silly today.  

• Like 4