Lost

MasterChief

What did you think of Lost?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, where was the spooky background music warning???!!

If there is one thing that spooks the hell out of me is if the music at the beginning or the end of the programme sounds like it should've been used in an omen film then I usually can't watch. (this happened with the Xfiles).

The programme was good - I wouldn't say "It was amazing", yet I would say "meh" either - somewhere inbetween to be honest.

Yep, that's pretty much what I thought of it (unfortunately, this forum has an uncanny knack of taking you further into a thread than it should if you've never viewed it before and I only noticed page 1 today).

I'm hoping that it does improve after reading what ans posted on page 1.

I really need a good series to get my teeth into and the trailers for this promised so much.

I hope it measures up, I really do.

I enjoyed last night's episode; it filled in a few more gaps for me.

I've a sneaky suspicion that the bald guy is going to play a key role in the plot. I just get the feeling that there's more to him than is being revealed at the moment. My initial conclusion was that he was already on the island before the crash (he was just sat on the beach, looking out to sea, all calm and collected like he’d seen it all before whilst everyone else was either dazed and shocked or screaming and running about the place) Maybe it was also something to do with the French message the group that climbed the hillside picked up where the woman said "they're all dead, he killed them all". Then I thought maybe he was the cause of the crash. I can't quite make my mind up (I may be wrong on all counts) but I'm convinced that there's some sort of sinister side to him that's yet to show itself.

I also had the mad idea that they'd gone down in some sort of Bermuda triangle type location too.

Heh, maybe I should stop letting my imagination run away and just enjoy the show.

They've all died and are in hell;

No, they are not dead. The producers have come out and quashed that train of thought.

Yes, the bald guy is key and his flashback episode (Titled 'Walkabout' and is the next episode to be shown) is a huge reveal for his character. One of the best episodes of the first season. With what is revealed at the end, you need to rewatch it just to see how cleverly it was done.

I missed Wednesday nights - yet again! So watching the 3rd episode this weekend. Thankfully its on earlier and maybe the theme music won't scare the bejesus out of me this week!

What the hell am i going to do while i'm on holiday? My video doesnt work and I don't have sky+ - oooo the dilema!

cue for "Drama" pic from ans :P

Maybe you could ask somene who already has it on DVD to lend you a copy....

You offering ;)

My mate has offered to put it on her sky+ for me, but if i want to watch it i'll have to see it in her bedroom - the dirty little minx :P I always knew she looked at me with a "special" glint in her eye

Archived