Lost

MasterChief

What did you think of Lost?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Right, that's it, if anyone finds me on this thread again, throw me off! Discussion over twists or not, spoiler tags, clever clogs Ans with his trying-not-to-give-the-plot-away comments :) is all leading to too much temptation!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quiet on this thread tonight, was hoping to hear some more banter on the series, been quite a lot of ideas so far.

I didnt find tonights episode as interesting as all the previous ones though, it was still good, just not as good as the past ones. Seems like they'd all be up the creek without a paddle if it wasnt for our hero, Jack.

Last nights episode just raised more questions than it answered....Im sure some of the small things that they show will eventually make sense in the end...for example we kept seeing the Lord of the Rings guy's tatoo last night...does that mean something probably not.

All very Twin Peaks and probably a load of red herrings but its got me hooked thats for sure.

for example we kept seeing the Lord of the Rings guy's tatoo last night...does that mean something probably not.

It's his own tattoo. Just like Mathew Fox's (Jack). They're unrelated to the plot. Fox actually had some colouring work done on one of his which mid series I would imagine the continuity editor shot him for.

for example we kept seeing the Lord of the Rings guy's tatoo last night...does that mean something probably not.

It's his own tattoo. Just like Mathew Fox's (Jack). They're unrelated to the plot. Fox actually had some colouring work done on one of his which mid series I would imagine the continuity editor shot him for.

Damn well I know nothing then...which is good in a way coz it keeps me watching..but bad coz it drives me mad (or Mrs WSAG mad when I keep hypthesising all the way through each episode!)

I think she's Korean. Didn't recall her speaking English either.

I'd agree with WSAG, it actually left me more confused last night.

I mean, Jacks dad is dead and yet we see him wondering around the island and then the coffin is empty so if Jack is halucinating, where's the body?

Bizarre.

The thing that really gets me is what Locke saw in walkabout and how he was able to get away from it. That's key to the story in my opinion. He said he looked into the heart of the island and what he saw was beautiful - is that a reference to the mythical beast or something else? It's all very confusing.

Very interesting and thought provoking so far.

I'm resisting the urge to visit the Channel 4 microsite for fear of reading up on things I've not yet seen.

Archived