Lost

MasterChief

What did you think of Lost?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For people that are watching this.

In the program have they covered why an Emergency Locator Beacon hasnt gone off as soon as the plane crashed and therefore all the rescue services finding the crash site in no time at all?

Or is the program a sci fi thing and its not based on real world stuff?

In the program have they covered why an Emergency Locator Beacon hasnt gone off as soon as the plane crashed and therefore all the rescue services finding the crash site in no time at all?

It's covered in a future episode.

Also, it's a TV show.

It's got me hooked now for sure. It's infuriating yet intriguing at the same time. So many questions, so much that could be (or not).

It's difficult to know how to analyse it all. I'm trying to piece all the bits together and keep a sense of reality but then something else happens and it sends me off on a tangent, imagining all sorts of strange and weird outcomes to the storyline.

It's been a while since something has grabbed my attention in this way. I'm glad it's shaping up the way it is, I'm looking forward to finding out more next week.

Archived