Lost

MasterChief

What did you think of Lost?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh man, that's full of huge spoilers including unaired season 2 trailers, information about the cast deaths and developing plotlines over the whole series. They didn't make that site live until Episode 20 in the US. I've seen everything on there.

Up to you but I'd remove temptation if I were you. There's so much to ruin for people on there.

Wasn't too impessed with last night's E4 episode (White Rabbit?). OK, so I'd drunk some wine and fell asleep towards the end, but when I rewound the Tivo it didn't look like I'd missed much. Was it a bit of a "nothing" episode compared to "Walkabout"?

It's been a while since something has grabbed my attention in this way.

Yes, it's nearly two whole weeks since Big Brother ended.

Oh big LOL.

:P

I'm looking forward to finding out more next week.

Dont forget you can always watch the following week's episode on E4 at 11:00 PM on Wednesdays.

Only if you have Sky, which I don't. Tbh, even if I did, I think I'd still prefer to wait until the following week. There's not enough good televison out there at the moment and I hate it when they do things like "see the next episode now on E4". They used to do that with 24 and a load of other series.

Blimey, I wasn't expecting that. I see what you meant about having to watch it again ans!

His 'miracle' makes perfect sense now.

I watched it, and although I understood what his 'miracle' was, I don't see how it made perfect sense (maybe I am being a bit thick)

I'll put this next bit in spoilers although it's not actually plot information it's just my guesses from watching the first four episodes (just watched White Rabbit)

Everybody on the plane seems to have been on it because of some other reason, so they are all 'meant' to be on the Island. Locke didn't admit to seeing the 'creature' last week, so I think that somehow the Island Spirit or whatever it is has posessed him in some way. Similarly, the doctor's father who is wandering around has also been posessed because his coffin was empty.

That's my theory so far anyway

Just watched the Locke episode on Sky + last night...man I am mightily confused.

Initial thoughts were that they were all dead...but that has been debunked elsewhere on this thread.

Im sticking with the idea that its all an uber Big Brother meets Jurassic Park type reality show.

Throw away comment on last nights episode about the tail section of the plane may have some impact...or maybe it wont. Just love it!

Oh and Kate is fit as....thanks now.

Archived