Firm closing

finlo

1 hour ago, Jarndyce said:

Well, I’ve learned something so the day hasn’t been wasted.   I thought Gentleman’s Relish was full of anchovies; and that Henderson’s was a version of that…

1 hour ago, Roxanne said:

It wasn't Pot Noodle sandwich. It was a Super Noodle sandwich. The two are entirely different. 

I wouldn't be seen dead eating a pot noodle.

Ahhhh. Patum Peperium.

I like Geo Watkins Anchovy Sauce and their Mushroom Ketchup, also.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roxanne said:

It wasn't Pot Noodle sandwich. It was a Super Noodle sandwich. The two are entirely different. 

I wouldn't be seen dead eating a pot noodle.

Oh. I apologise. Perhaps you did not realise that I live in Ramsey. Some people think that Ramsey is so far from civilisation that it is near Uranus.

Hopefully, when Tesco take over Shoprite, they will include an up-market delicatessen section selling Super Noodle.

Super Noodle - on a bed of rice with a drizzle of olive oil and garnished with something green. Served with a nice Chianti.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Yes I’d be interested but how do you PM someone? 
I’ve tried all sorts but not been able to.

Thanks

You’ve been a member here for 16 years and one day and only just now found out how to send a PM?

Has no one ever sent you a PM.

As Gladys described, or tap the 3 horizontal lines top left of the page and the envelope symbol will appear. You get a dialogue box and can enter in the name of the addressee, as another way.

17 minutes ago, Two-lane said:

Oh. I apologise. Perhaps you did not realise that I live in Ramsey. Some people think that Ramsey is so far from civilisation that it is near Uranus.

Hopefully, when Tesco take over Shoprite, they will include an up-market delicatessen section selling Super Noodle.

Super Noodle - on a bed of rice with a drizzle of olive oil and garnished with something green. Served with a nice Chianti.

Shut up and give my love to the lovely Anita if she’s in.